20 or more!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
How many TM's at Connections?

Send me brochures to hand out at Winterfest; I'll try to get a gang of locals from up here to come down.

Mikey P

Administrator
Those are just the new units that will be there.

personally I like to see the "used" machines even more.

At Connections I was most enthralled with the Sapphire 457 with it's 4.8 dual splash GD and a 35 hp Briggs, followed by the El Diablo than the new Steam Ways.

A Nashville Suck Off is in order.

Steve Smith

Mikey P said:
the new Steam Ways.
Aren't the "new" Steam Ways, just the "old" Steam Ways being built by previous Steam Way employees?

Or are the "new" Steam Ways a new/different design of machines?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
You will see a used machine there, as that is what I am bringing - a SAVAGE BEAST that has over 2200 hours on it, so you can see how it performs used, not brand new and without a scratch!

harryhides

Name
Tony
I didn't count but I guess about a dozen tm's were on display at Connections Vegas and only 2-3 in Florida.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
KevinL said:
If someone says please I'll drive down my White Magic Pro 1200 and teach you guys how to clean carpet. lol
with 8-10 hour dry times...someone needs to teach you how to clean carpet.

royalkid said:
KevinL said:
If someone says please I'll drive down my White Magic Pro 1200 and teach you guys how to clean carpet. lol
with 8-10 hour dry times...someone needs to teach you how to clean carpet.

What do your customers think when they see so many Chem-Dry ads slamming steam cleaning and then you pull a hose off your truck and steam clean their carpet? Well no mam that is not steam it is our trademark Natural Cleaning Process. It's way better than steam cleaning mam. Just curious.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Speaking from my experience in driving around (and around!) in Chicago with Kevin, lets not ask him to drive to Nashville, he could end up in Florida! Even with his GPS!!! :p

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom