20 plus trucks to bankruptcy

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Right on Greg! Because we all know that this picture shows prime truck mount territory!( I understand your jealousy though my little peckerzit, as living smack dab in the center of the asshole of the planet must suck)phookin idiot

large_snowy-skyline.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
USC uses condoms?? lol

Hey Willy, haven't heard about anything affecting NWide over here. Is it just the Van office that went under?
They suffer from huge turnover, never have the same techs from year to year, they have 2 weeks training and most of that training is on selling rather than cleaning. Its no wonder they went TU. Plus the economy hasn't been the best with our provincial govt mucking things up.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Hmmm. Seems that way doesn't it. I just lost a job to NW over the weekend. It was a price issue. They could come in at 1/2 what I was going to charge. 4rms/hall/stairs, told him over the phone about $200, min is 150. They prob came in for less than a hundred. Saw the truck heading to Sooke as I was driving in to clean another vacant. They had 25 min drive after I saw them. Took me an hour+15 to arrive and clean mine. They were prob done before me!

I said years ago that NW would always clean twice as many carpets as me. They have to reclean almost all of them!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Too many bridges burned behind them. They always shat where they ate. You can only pull the crap they pulled for so long , even with a 2 million population base. Bait and switch - EVERY friggin' job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom