20 years from now....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Wyatt Earp said:
I buy 80% of my supplies from my local guy but he does regularly attend distributor meetings and has the new products. Plus he's only 15-minutes away! 8)

if John were closer, then i might by more stuff..

as is, when i know i need something...i just head out early to my jobs by him...(about 45-60 mins away)

but to just drive and pick out...orrrrrr having repairs done...its just not worth it....fuel costs way to damn much....

And i keep saying he needs to open a small shop up north...there aint shit...

and i would damn near guarantee you get a shop/supply house, that knows their shit, and put it in layton north, it would do a bang up biz....cuz guys are tired of driving south to interlink to....

caleb211

The next 20 years will be impacted heavily by our governmental shifts. We are watching the destruction of our national fiscal sovereignty, and a large shift to a global government. We have seen this shift take place in the business sector and now it will be followed by a global monetary system that will usher in an eventual global government. We will continue to see legislation for the monopolization of corporate profits and the socialization of their losses, resulting in and eventual bust larger than this country has ever seen. How our cleaning businesses will fair... It would be hard to say, but we work for a living, and as long as their is enough other people that do they same thing, we will always have a job working for them. America is a nation of middle men today, I know because I was one... They will have no place in the coming calamity.

Work hard, enjoy your families, and pray for Gods favor everyday.

Mikey P

Administrator
Foster wrote the OP.

He posted it on ICS where it got 9 replies.

it gets 32 posts here and he's off tossing a hissy fit over it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom