2008 Yearly numbers...How did you guys do this year?????

Rescue

About this time last year someone asked for numbers? This is what I am asking for so just fill in the answers:

1. How many Jobs (Carpet/UPH/T&G Only)?
2. Avg. $ Per Job?
3. Gross Earnings for the above mentioned?

Water restoration guys I know you are the big money makers....so all you $500,000-$ 1 million no need to answer unless you are just trying to brag! This is for the others. I just wanted to see if this slow economy effective you?

First Full Year numbers:

1. 75 jobs
2. $293.00 Avg.
3. 22K so far.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
she is only 1/2 way done putting in nov and has nothing in for dec yet but we are to date

jobs..538

average...219.59

total...118,114.78 we are going to be up about 10k from last year..we should end up at around 145k or so

this is just for the truck that i run nothing from franks truck

okccarpetman

somewhere around 500 jobs , average $200=$100,000..
ive made $70,000 more this year!!!!! WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR ,I'LL DOUBLE THAT!!!!!!

JAMES

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
110 jobs
$118.00 average per job
20,000 total this year

The Preacher

1000 jobs (monday-friday) residential only 3 weeks of vacation

$359.00 avg job

359k with no protector sales

ICS poster on Dannys computer!!! :p

TimP

I have no clue yet.....I might let you guys know when I find out. I hope to see a 30% increase in carpet cleaning vs the previous year. If I stay even next year I'll be so happy cause the way things are going I'm worried for sure.

Edit: My wife was doing our books today and Through June not sure if it was the beginning or end of June. We had deposits totaling what we did in cleaning the previous year.....

I was like damn....how come we have hardly any money in the bank if we did that much. Although that don't take into consideration a water damage job where I paid like 3-4 grand out in subcontracters (my in-laws carpet store) for replacement of floor covering. But still it sounds like I'm probably going to have a good increase.

Ok my wife finished it today. The way I figured it I'm up 28.9% as of right now. In actual cleaning....not bad for my 2nd year.....too bad I don't think it's gonna happen again next year. I actually expect a decrease.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom