2013 Before & After Picture Contest

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
I see we got a few more photos, which is great! Remember the contest ends tomorrow at midnight, so make sure you have all your photos submitted. Judging will take place next week and the winners will be announced Friday the 6th. If you would like a CleanFreak t-shirt please PM me your address and shirt size.

Thanks!
Tim

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
We would like to thank everyone for sharing photos with us of your cleaning job(s)! Our team will sit down and choose 3 winners for the great prizes we are giving away... it will be a tough decision, but we will announce the winners this Friday.

Good news is everyone is eligible for a CleanFreak t-shirt, so if you haven't sent me a PM with your shirt size and address please send to me asap because we will be sending out a bulk order of shirts very shortly.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tim

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Go away, you are too late. I already made up my mind that I won.

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
The votes are in!! I would first like to thank everyone for posting photos of the work you have done and all of us here at CleanFreak had a tough time voting for only 3! The winners of this years contest are.......

First Place: TimM
View attachment 2912 View attachment 2913

Second Place: Heathrow
View attachment 2914View attachment 2915

Please PM me your Company Name or Full Name, Owner of the Company (if applicable), and where you are located.

Reactions: TimM

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
(Sorry I couldn't fit all 6 photos onto one reply)

Third Place: Aristar

View attachment 2916View attachment 2917

Again, Please PM me your Company Name or Full Name, Owner of the Company (if applicable), and where you are located.

Congrats to all of you and thank you everyone for participating!

You still have a little time to PM me your info if you would like a shirt. Remember to save your pictures for next year's competition!!

Thanks again everyone,
Tim

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Awesome Contest Tim !!
Congrats guys on winning! That was some nasty yo!

And a T shirt for losing woot : )

Reactions: CleanFreak.com

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
Hey everyone! Our second place winner, Heathrow, has kindly decided to offer the prize to someone else on this thread because of being located in New Zealand, but is very appreciative for being chosen. Great work, Heathrow!

With this said, we have decided to give away this second place price (2 spotting kits) by having you all vote for your favorite! Tell your family and friends to vote for you too... anyone is welcome here! Please do not just keep voting for yourself either.. let's keep this fun & fair :)

We will close voting next week Monday (9/23) at midnight, so you have time to gather friends, family, co-workers, etc. to come and support the work you have done.

Also, please do not vote for the two winning before and after photos that were already chosen for 1st and 3rd place. (The winning photos are located in comments #39 & #40)

Ready... Set... Vote!

Thanks!
Tim

CleanFreak.com

Supportive Member
Name
CleanFreak.com
There's only a few days left to get your vote(s) in for the second place prize! Everyone has a chance to win, so take advantage of this opportunity! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom