23 years and I finally got one..

Mikey P

Administrator
PA-HHS-EA.jpg

Two actually..
Not exactly this one but the same thing but they're better then sex and sliced cheese rolled together.

Well maybe not but they are sure is nice for Upholstery pre -spraying, Uph protecting and Monkey Padding.
I wish some one would have given me one a long time ago.

I am extra careful to rinse them out w/ water after each use.

One of our advertisers should have a special on them.

Ernie G

Hey Mikey, those are nice, except i've always had trouble with the tips breaking, especially with employees using them. And I must confess, I have broke a few myself.

Mikey P

Administrator
I think the tips break due to using them as leverage to open the thing while under load.

Really needs a pressure relief valve in a big way.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Interlink has a nice one with a wide mouth and a T handle. They work very well!
Have to replace mine, got too close to the exhaust on the old truck. Kindda has this weird shape now. :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the one pictured looks like the ones you can find at Home Depot for $8 bukz
We're down to our last one.
(I bought several when they were clearance priced for $4ea a year or so ago)

The HF one is much much better though.
Wide mouth, larger pump cylinder so more pressure/air volume per pump.
but I stopped buying them because of a similar fate Ernie mentioned.

The tip breaks and they're toast.

me and the Little Genies could tear up an anvil.
lot easier to pitch a sprayer that's not much more expensive than a good trigger sprayer than to pitch the more expensive (but much better) HF

If you like those cheap ones, Mike, buy the HF, you'll love it more fo-sure

..L.T.A.

Al

Mikey look for this one!!!!

SG10.jpg

You can see the difference in quality!

PA-HHS-EA.jpg

It's field tested!

It has a relief valve and an extra jet and and a metal plunger, Ive had more than one of the other brands snap off at the plunger handle.

The Hydroforce has a plastic plunger and the tips have snapped off too.

It was 25 beans at the local Stihl dealer, worth every penny!!

8)

TimP

I prefer my omni sprayer to a pump up. And yes I have had one of those hand held ones starting out. They are ok but take longer than an omni.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Never had any luck with them lasting very long.

Hate pumping them up, rather use the multisprayer with a fine tip.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
AS05 is the part number for the Hydro-Force one.
sprayer_as05_lg.jpg

Don't go Cheap and get the red one (looks like they changed it to black and red)
sprayer_as01_lg.jpg

I keep a couple of the red ones for the really cheap cleaner but after they replace them 2 or 3 times they finally listen and get the green ones..

AS far as specials I already listed that this Thursday and Friday is our Anniversary sale and all Items are 10% off and Chems 15% off (limited to stock on hand and first come first serve)

Chads

Supportive Member
I just used mine last night for the first time and I like it except when pumped up it would dribble all over the place, it would spray just fine, but when ever I stopped it would continue to dribble.

John Watson

Willy P, No one talking about bladder problems.

But since you brought it up, What brand you use? The ones I git are a little rough after the been wet!!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It will end up on a shelf somewhere with all the other useless crap we generate.....I have 2 of them collecting dust somewhere.....

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Mike the version you have is used by one of the hospitals we do work for.The superindent saves a bunch for me.The should not be using them due to improper labels ,etc...But they still do,I will see about starting to collect a bunch for a mikey fest giveaway...

Had I known you wanted some ,I would have not relabled my last 4 for our new account...

The Bridgepoint version the better one,can be found also in Sears.Clearance areas for garden stuff.I have 5 of those an not one cost over 5 Bucks.Old Ics archive search about 4 years back or so...

The version Al Showed looks to be a great one.I never new they had that version out there.But looks very,very solid.An If Al field tested them an approves of them .Nuff said for me...

You can install a psi relief on any of the versions,shown I am sure but it would take a steady hand with the hole saw.The the typical gasket,parts,etc...
As you could also install a air inlet for repressurizing. Butler did it with there version of the solo sprayer.But off to do a STihl search for a location nearby.

Hopefully Al can chime in where to find them for others as well.In 32 yrs of being in this business.This is the first I ever saw of the Stihl. I want one,NOW !!! lol...

Mikey P

Administrator
jugs.jpg

These are the two I got.

The one on the right is far superior. Larger siphon hose and filter, more range in the spray pattern and the pattern chosen stays put. Unlike the other one that changes from cone to stream all on it's own.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John Watson said:
Willy P, No one talking about bladder problems.

But since you brought it up, What brand you use? The ones I git are a little rough after the been wet!!!!
I use a cloth diaper- less chafing, but the pins can hurt when I fall off my bike.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Once the free wears off, and he comes to understand just what sh$% those things are, he'll be closer to realizing just how correct jImmY is.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I had one before I left it on a job and never bothered to go back for it. I had the hydroforce one that some seem to think is superior. All I can say is if it's the best of them then they are all a waste of money. I thought it would be good for upholstery pre-spray but the multi-sprayer or even a decent trigger sprayer is better.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I concur, they suck. I've thrown several away. If you need to mist some furniture use a trigger sprayer. If you can soak it, use a bucket. No, I mean a multi sprayer or equivilent.

John Buxton

I had one spring a hole in the bottom of it. They are handy. I would love to have a pump up that could be screwed into a gallon jug.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Wow, you guys are all way to delighted with your pump up sprayers. Its probably something Freudian that I don’t understand. Maybe you guys just need to get out and talk to someone about something other then cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom