$2400 a year in Kidney treatments

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Our 21 yo blind cat has a personal vet who comes to her home twice a week and injects 2 cups of a saline soultion of sorts into her back side, and pisses 3 to 4 cups a day onto our porcelain most every day as a thank you..

Further strengthening Jim's point here...

This is an amazing clip. Thanks for posting this. The professionalism on Mikeysboard and in depth information is priceless to me. Jim, Jeff, MikeyP are 3 of my most respected mentors and so grateful they continue to try to help me from being such a hack. No bs, I would pick hanging out with Jim, Jeff, and MikeyP over Mahomes, Johnson, and Kelce.

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks Mike.

I’m self conscious about video (an unkind but honest GF told me that I have a “great face for radio” as a parting shot 😂), but your experiences as a cleaner and your own feelings about pets and customers helped me to be open to this view.

Bottom line:

Husbands and boyfriends better up their games if women are spending 2 Billion plus on Valentine gifts for their pets.

Ya got till Tuesday to think of something better than a grocery store card and some prewrapped cheap chocolate from Walmart 😂

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thanks Mike.

I’m self conscious about video (an unkind but honest GF told me that I have a “great face for radio” as a parting shot 😂), but your experiences as a cleaner and your own feelings about pets and customers helped me to be open to this view.

Bottom line:

Husbands and boyfriends better up their games if women are spending 2 Billion plus on Valentine gifts for their pets.

Ya got till Tuesday to think of something better than a grocery store card and some prewrapped cheap chocolate from Walmart 😂
LMAO. Same. I was at the barber yesterday and told her whatever she can do to make me look less disgusting. And my voice is worse. I dont care, im still not afraid to look in the mirror.

I took a pic of your reply above. Gonna make a baseball card with it and put it next to my Jeter rookie card............ Oh man, forgot, I gave it to my nephew. Should I ask for it back? lol.

Keep learning us Jim. Thanks.

PS. My "ole lady's" B day is right before Valentines, pressure on here. Im scrambling.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
They babies

PXL_20221129_171402183.MP.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Jim is right oh my Dog never, but my daughter's dog visited hahahahaha

Black light don't lie,

Hay you want to know for sure Mrs Pfiif?

Smell this right here!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim is right oh my Dog never, but my daughter's dog visited hahahahaha

Black light don't lie,

Hay you want to know for sure Mrs Pfiif?

Smell this right here!

I remember a lady trying to tell my father that her dog NEVER pees in the house.

He had a very early version of a UV light and upon seeing the issue at hand said:

"Well then, I think you might have VERY large mice!"

She cracked up and took it well.

Name
Nate W.
I remember a lady trying to tell my father that her dog NEVER pees in the house.

He had a very early version of a UV light and upon seeing the issue at hand said:

"Well then, I think you might have VERY large mice!"

She cracked up and took it well.

I have always said the cleaning industry has the highest percentage of smart@sses & wise@sses bar none.. It's a prerequisite to be in this industry..

I have reached the point that I don't argue or waste my time trying to explain something "some" are just unable to grasp.. If they say the sky is green, fook it the sky is green.. :winky:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I have always said the cleaning industry has the highest percentage of smart@sses & wise@sses bar none.. It's a prerequisite to be in this industry..

I have reached the point that I don't argue or waste my time trying to explain something "some" are just unable to grasp.. If they say the sky is green, fook it the sky is green.. :winky:
Yes...

"The Donkey, Tiger, and the Lion"

Reactions: Nate The Great

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Thanks Mike.

Bottom line:

Have you seen the massive increase in Pet Cremation ceremony in your area.. Its huge in NY now.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thanks Mike.

Bottom line:

This post cost me my days work. Went straight to the jewelry store and got my wife amethyst earings and necklace. Had to turn the tide here, Levi got squat, actually a couple table scraps.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Today, no bull.
IMG_5175.jpeg
Was a cute little bugger, got me a fat tip.

IMG_5185.jpeg
Just so I could drive away without puking.

IMG_5193.jpeg

Kicker was an add on job at the end of the day. A dog got into it with a skunk and then rolled around on an area rug.
Pets are crushing it for me. I got to go take a shower.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Kicker was an add on job at the end of the day. A dog got into it with a skunk and then rolled around on an area rug.

February is the breeding season for skunks in the northeast.

They are moving around a lot more, and when they encounter dogs, this is the usual outcome.

pepe le pew.jpg

Reactions: Rick J and Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom