27 rooms, 7 sets of stairs, 200ft. of hall...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Cleaned today... All houses on one block, 180sq. ft. average per room, 175'd 3 of the rooms, no furniture to move just clean around, 80 Bobbie pins :twisted:, how long would that take you? All college rental houses one being a sorority house (12 BR 4 sets of stairs, sorry no vid. Harper shiteatinggrin )

I chose to be paid by the hour, since I really couldn't ball park it over the phone, and ended up losing $38.00 by what I would have charged (rental) by the room.

I'm cleaning the owner's house tomorrow... 8)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you didn't lose $38 you hopefully won a yearly gig.

I worked for a moving company in the summers in high school and every year we moved all the furniture at wellesley college but man did the head of the company love d having that every year

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker years in the trade make a difference. I worked today and was psyched but when I have 13 or 14 more years under my belt I probably may not be so happy about it. I would be pumped if I was Able1 and had a job like that lined up when you start the week before monday with a huuge number you know you are going to work that much harder to make it the best week ever

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah... Best day, and week EVER!!! 8) This will be a 2X a year gig..... Got it by referral.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
good on ya, Kieth !!!

We worked today ...com job.
Today was the most convenient for this particular job

We're all off tomorrow !gotcha!

..L.T.A.

S

sam miller

I know it aint much but if I can lock down 3 grand 6 days a week I aint working sundays or holidays.

I would think 6 days would be enough! God Im ready to drop to 5 days, get my kids outta college and my wife might not ever get me out of bed again. !gotcha!

GCP

XTREME1 said:
Becker years in the trade make a difference. I worked today and was psyched but when I have 13 or 14 more years under my belt I probably may not be so happy about it. I would be pumped if I was Able1 and had a job like that lined up when you start the week before monday with a huuge number you know you are going to work that much harder to make it the best week ever

I feel that, not all money is good money.The timing of bigger money, is more important for your business and success rate.
plus the fact that a great start to your week will more than likely transcend into an overall pocket booster, for that week possibly that month.

great job "XTREME1"

Becker

Name
Becker
Great job xtream?

Able did the work. Waffles just justified the work on Sunday.

When I need to work a weekend. ( the whole day ) I will often make up for it with a day off that week or another.

Time living life is more of a reward than money.

I'm amazed how many here work 6 to 7 days a week routinely.

Besides. I was just flinging a little shut back at Able.
Or perhaps I'm just jellous because ABle made mie in one day than I will all week. :shock:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ron Werner said:
how long did it take you?

It took 9.5 hours no pre-vac. for the most part...

I really don't want to work on weekends, but if that's when someone want/needs it done so be it. Last week I had two days that I was off by 1pm. so I had to make it up somewhere.. :oops:

Becker said:
Besides. I was just flinging a little shut back at Able.
:mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Able 1 said:
[quote="Ron Werner":2sz8jjw3]how long did it take you?

It took 9.5 hours no pre-vac. for the most part... :mrgreen:[/quote:2sz8jjw3]

And you made...............What $1000?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Able 1":3m3w35vw][quote="Ron Werner":3m3w35vw]how long did it take you?

It took 9.5 hours no pre-vac. for the most part... :mrgreen:[/quote:3m3w35vw]

And you made...............What $1000?[/quote:3m3w35vw]

I made enough to pay off my 2nd van Dave.. Glad you chimed in though, I think I'm going to be too busy this year, I could use some of the free marketing FoRevEr... Do you offer a DVD on how to change a multi-van operation back to a BD 1 91' pos van company?

Thanks,
Keith

lance

Keith's decided to make some money on a Sun. and is happy that he did.

That's all that really matters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom