jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Anyone have any experience with 2790 for concrete cleaning? Does it out clean others, any side effects like do I need to mask or protect surroundings areas?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
I remember a few years ago everyone was talking about how great on tile and grout it was. No one in my area sells it thinking about ordering some.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I remember a few years ago everyone was talking about how great on tile and grout it was. No one in my area sells it thinking about ordering some.
Probably the most product out there. Wear gloves and eye protection. Know how and when to use it.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
You guys must slop chems all over the place when mixing. I have never splashed in my eyes, maybe I’m just lucky.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I have never splashed in my eyes, maybe I’m just lucky.

Or haven't mixed enough yet

I'm certainly more careful with some than others too

My "emergency eye wash station" is plugged in to the front of the TM
....It's the garden hose

..L.T.A.

Tom Forsythe

A liquid with a pH of 14 is an accident waiting to happen. My suggestion is that you use powders if you think you need such a high pH. At least with powders the alkalinity is not immediately active and you will handle it in a more diluted form as a ready to use liquid.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A liquid with a pH of 14 is an accident waiting to happen. My suggestion is that you use powders if you think you need such a high pH. At least with powders the alkalinity is not immediately active and you will handle it in a more diluted form as a ready to use liquid.

A local cleaner spilled the concentrate of something with the same pH on his sneakers when he was mixing it, and ignored it as he cleaned for a few hours.

Ended up in the hospital and almost lost both feet.

You also have less chance of a splash in the eyes of the concentrate.

Reactions: Tom Forsythe

Condog

Name
Tony
Do you have a powder that you use?
Name of product if you don't mind.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20191101_145124.jpg

Reactions: hogjowl and Condog

Tom Forsythe

Viper Peroxiblast as Mike showed. Most powders with sodium percarbonate added use a small amount. We use at a level so that it is equal to adding 1 ounce of Boost All to a ready to use gallon. We also have Viper Venom Powder and I have heard of a lot of customers using Flex Powder on tile and grout.

Reactions: Condog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom