3 hour wait..

Mikey P

Administrator
To get my winter tires put on ..the line is out the door here at tire world.. we got our first big snow dump tomorrow ..it's going to get a couple feet on the ground ..I do a lot with these guys so they told me to come back at 7:30 in the morning.. I need to get a better pneumatic Jack and just do it myself

Name
Jeff T
I got to get my plow truck ready for the snow that’s coming later this week... tires are great, the plow I broke last winter... off to the welders...

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Screenshot_20191126-150532_Chrome.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Years ago, I was working at a ski resort. I met a pair of fellas from Australia. The were both on their 15th perpetual winter season... the mountain I’ve got around here has a ‘sister’ mountain in Australia.... they would work as lifties year around, and play in the snow, hang around pretty girls, drink, hot tub, and all the other fun stuff involved with the lifestyle....

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Years ago, I was working at a ski resort. I met a pair of fellas from Australia. The were both on their 15th perpetual winter season... the mountain I’ve got around here has a ‘sister’ mountain in Australia.... they would work as lifties year around, and play in the snow, hang around pretty girls, drink, hot tub, and all the other fun stuff involved with the lifestyle....
I was looking into being a ski instructor many years ago.. at the time I was also scuba instructing.. sun, sand & snow.. the lifestyle doesn't attract those with much substance or life goals 🙂

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Going to drop to 6 degrees below freezing this week. Cold for here. No snow forecast yet.

Ouch!

Have friends that live in Prince Edward Island. Was stupid cold the other day with 40mph winds. I don’t know how they do it. They’re from the desert too!

Back
Top Bottom