Name
Rico Suave
What's the winning ticket number?

I'm pretty sure I have the winner, I'm just lucky like that. :winky:

JudsonTMgiveaway.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So according to foster Les announced a winner on pro cleaners network last night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FredC

Village Idiot
Bob Foster? I thought that guy started an aluminum painting business or something...he is still on the boards?

Avallone

Name
Patrick Avallone
Just wanted to say I am the Holder of the 2nd ticket which was shown on pcn last week. I am very greatful to be the winner of the TM as I have not owned one. After speaking with Les I assure you this guy is top notch and anyone looking for a TM should at least call him to see what he offers he really knows his stuff. Also from everythig I Have seen and herd from around the grape vine Les is fair and his integrity shows in the way he works with his customers. He is workingout the details with me on the winning truck mount as I don't even have a van to put it in and I will report back later when it all gets worked out. for now I think he might have a similar thing going on so be sure to keep your tickets and stay tuned and be ready to claim yours next year. Sorry to #1 hope their are no hard feelings #2 won this time

Reactions: SamIam

Avallone

Name
Patrick Avallone
I am in the metro detroit area. Or inbetween royal oak and southfield if your familiar with the area.

Avallone

Name
Patrick Avallone
Don't be so salty. Hack hardly and someone had a chance and blew it before me. I clean well reguardless of equipment. This will allow more funtionality for my business. Glad to see someone getting behind someone trying to get up instead sorry to see you don't feel the same.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm behind you now that you have a TM but all portable cleaners should be labeled SEMI-Pro.
They are trying but they just aren't quite there.

The exception is Willy.......he will never make it! Give up Willy............. and quit emailing me pictures of all the high rises in your city, just buy more vac hose. :p

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm behind you now that you have a TM but all portable cleaners should be labeled SEMI-Pro.
They are trying but they just aren't quite there.

The exception is Willy.......he will never make it! Give up Willy............. and quit emailing me pictures of all the high rises in your city, just buy more vac hose. :p

Pucker up - I'm emailing you a picture of my ass instead.:D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

Please no photo's.......................................of yourself. :p

Here I'll splain it to you. You said ass, then I wisely cracked you are the ass. Willy, wake up! I said U R the ass! :smile:

Now don't comment for awhile, give me a chance to get home.

Come on now, I would have waited for you.....WILLY U bass-turd I said wait! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'll wear a nice leather thong so you don't get winked at by the barking purple starfish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom