3 in 2 days,,, Never heard of before carpet cleaners

Amazing

1 yesterday and 2 today.

Brand new vans and bright blue scuff vac hoses, so more than likely new machines. On 2 I saw machines, both brand new. One a hydramaster and the other a Prochem.

All lettered up.

Names on the side I have never heard of before.

I guess with unemployment so high a few more have spent their 401k and jumped into the profitable field of carpet cleaning.

Eric Surdi was getting fuel for Bens old ZeroreZhugbeast truck, new name, differ truck, giant size Ben Surdi on the side ) but same company more or less, so he does not count.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Same here............. I saw one at one of my big apartment complexes today! I walked in and the PM just looked at me....... She said hes he one to talk to about giving prices.. and winked lol...... I said............ If I see you in one of my properties again........... I am not going to be this friendly............... So beat it................... They wont last long here.............. I am a mean and pushy ass hole!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I'm getting a lot of action on my Steam Genies as well......the second one will be done today or tomorrow..........and it'll be time for national exposure.........

Ebay

they ALL gotta go in SOMEONES town!!!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I don't get it. Why are some of you all worked up about this? You were new once and more than likely you got to the point where you are because other carpet cleaners helped you or opened your eyes to "new" things (like buying a freakin vacuum cleaner and use it!!).

I usually tell guys how to improve on what they do and CHARGE MORE! Everybody wins in that case! If they don't wana do it they'll be out of your way before you know it anyways...

John Watson

I see them daily and go Damn, They could of bought my truck or client list, oh, wait, maybe they still might????

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I see new companies in the phone book each year, have no idea who they are.
Saw one of the older cleaners today, has a HM in a Astrovan. He's still charging 49.95 (reg 69.95) LR/DR/hall. I do see he's expanded to the next town. I've heard through the grapevine he hasn't much love for me since he figures I'm over charging. Probably figures I'm going out of busn as I was driving my old truck with For Sale signs on it.
I think the other day I saw about 4 or 5 different companies driving around. Considering there are over 100 cleaners in this relatively small city I'm surprised I don't see more.

Amazing

1st of all who is worked up?

Ya I started out once. A rented rug dr.

I was more excited of the possibility of discounted slightly used equipment hitting cl.

Also. What is this thing a phone book you speak of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom