3 Month Mark

steamwizards

Name
Rob
After 3 months on the job, the first 3 months have been successful. I've learnt a lot about CC and business in general. Learnt a few things from here! Jim at Powerclean has helped. Landed 4 commercial contracts ongoing throughout 2014, residential work is building nicely, Ive learnt how important referrals are. I've gone out of my comfort zone and slowly built some confidence up. One week was particularly quiet which was a little stressful, but then worked picked up again and Im still busy right up to Xmas. I have to remember I've only been working for 3 months it takes awhile to get the name out there. A important lesson was learning to back my prices. The cust has more confidence and eliminates the less rewarding cleans........

Still hate my solution hose twisting :madder:, Ive quickly worked out spend more time laying down the hoses and how I'm going to clean the house means less time in the house and easier to pack up.

So that's my first 3 months summed up.

I do love my job!

Happy Xmas Everyone!

Reactions: Art Kelley

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Merry Christmas

This month is the start of our 3rd year.

Practice setting up and tearing down at home. Kinda like Nascar pit crew challenges. Once you have a good system down. Improve on it.

Stay away from the chem wars your first few years. Choose a good product and learn that products limitations before moving on.

Most Importantly: Mikey's Board n keeping it FUN for yourself.

CLee

May you be blessed with good fortune and success fellow Suk Mopper : )

Name
Lee Stockwell
A plus is that you are heading into SUMMER so you have 5 good months to build up a cash cushion.

Good to see you here Rob.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom