3 weeks of sitting around

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You'd make a great padder
I was a great padder when I wasn't running a Cimex.

20171208_075128.jpg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My 14 yr. old and I stripped a cafeteria floor last night. No refinishing. No one else available. My Last Floor to do personally. It was hard! I can pad! But I can boss too🤷🏼‍♂️😬
I’M THERE!!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I miss cleaning but not setup and tear down. I just enjoy cleaning not screwing around with the hoses. Especially in cold or wet weather.
Exactly what I was doing last night. One of Vancouver's famous cold and rainy days. Cold rain coming at you sideways with the wind blowing the van doors shut. After doing 2 miserable residential jobs, I had a 2000 sqft commercial job. Soaked before starting. Only saving grace was, the rain stopped when I had to wrap it up. Then the wind just about blew me off the road coming home. I earned my beer.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Years ago when I "Blowed" out my achillis tendon and sat for 6 weeks it drove me mad. Had to drill a hole in the cast down by the heel because it itched so bad and stuck a coat hanger in there to scratch.

But anyway I had to basically crawl to get work done . Did the therapy for a very SHORT time and said fook that. Took at least 3 years before it really healed.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Exactly what I was doing last night. One of Vancouver's famous cold and rainy days. Cold rain coming at you sideways with the wind blowing the van doors shut. After doing 2 miserable residential jobs, I had a 2000 sqft commercial job. Soaked before starting. Only saving grace was, the rain stopped when I had to wrap it up. Then the wind just about blew me off the road coming home. I earned my beer.
That my Friend, is grinding!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Years ago when I "Blowed" out my achillis tendon and sat for 6 weeks it drove me mad. Had to drill a hole in the cast down by the heel because it itched so bad and stuck a coat hanger in there to scratch.

But anyway I had to basically crawl to get work done . Did the therapy for a very SHORT time and said fook that. Took at least 3 years before it really healed.
But you kept going
That’s the pissy spirit!

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Now just imagine doing your therapy may have been done in 6 mos 🤣

I was down 4 mos once. Was nearly cut in half by a sloping flat truss. Tore an intestine and fractured 3 vertebrae. 27 staples from waist to sternum.

only time I was skinny was coming out that hospital. Lost a lot of blood and couldn’t eat till I passed gas.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Now just imagine doing your therapy may have been done in 6 mos 🤣

I was down 4 mos once. Was nearly cut in half by a sloping flat truss. Tore an intestine and fractured 3 vertebrae. 27 staples from waist to sternum.

only time I was skinny was coming out that hospital. Lost a lot of blood and couldn’t eat till I passed gas.
And been passing gas ever since.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom