300 square foot restaurant carpet

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
I don't do a lot of small commercial. This never cleaned 3 year old rest. carpet is 300 square feet. Up to me to move 9 tables and 36 chairs. I want to HWE the first shot and encap thereafter. .25 per sq. is not gonna cut it for $75. How should I charge for the cleaning and maintenance?

TimP

I would think it should be done in 1.5 hours depending on your nuke juice and how dirty the carpet is and what feet are on the tables and chairs (if they need tabs or not). I'd probably do it for 100-150 in a filthy condition. Shouldn't take much to move the tables and chairs side to side.

Joe Couch

Having cleaned many restaurants over the years I would not do it for anything less than $150. Three years of grime is going to take some time to get out.
If they would be willing to go on a monthly service plan than $100 per clean after should be sufficient.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Gotta charge extra for night work so I wouldn't touch it for less than $150. Shouldn't take more than an hour after first time.

Eric Scofield

Name
Eric Scofield
The dishwashers or buss boys can move the tables. If its late night 9:30 or later I have a 300.00 minimum, if its a good quality restaurant they will pay for quality work.

Farenheit251

If they waited 3 years I would be very surprised if they got it cleaned again this year. There are so many restaurants available that are willing to go on a monthly basis that I wouldn't waste my time on the others.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
If they're metal tables check under them for rust. If you don't tab them and they're rusty you'll be back for more.

Albert

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Charge extra for night work???

$300 mins...

WTF is this world coming to...

anyway, yeah the $150 and 100-125 after would work...if they dont like it, then to bad...shouldnt had waited 3 yrs then...and if they get the workers to move the tables and such, and all you have to do is maybe vac and scrub...you could do it for $75...and tell them that.. be in there 30 mins tops if no tables to move

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom