360i 4 port head

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Maybe rv should follow the hoss design for the jets. Multiple smaller jets in a smaller tube would bring the jets further from the contact point. I take it the shims you guys are talking about are to raise the shoes?.

What hp motor does the rv have?.

Albert

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
How the hell do you get straight streaks with a rotary machine? Yes I have a 360i, used it today on an empty polyester. Lots of swirls, no straight lines anywhere. Are you plugging it in?

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Interesting thread to say the least.

Having run the 360i on a ETM and now with a TNT. I have never had any streaks. I overlap, by how much I don't know. And with cleaning the head each day, I know during cleaning when I have to take a dry stroke, its clogging up with crap.

Will make sure to take the head apart tomorrow and check for more crap and seeing those pics. :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
We still use our 360i everyday and love the results almost as much as the customers do.

Streaking is an issue maybe 20% of the time and 5% of that it's a real issue that can't be worked around.

I'm hoping the skid spacers fix all that. With 4 heads to keep it balanced I have high hopes.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
KevinL said:
How the hell do you get straight streaks with a rotary machine? Yes I have a 360i, used it today on an empty polyester. Lots of swirls, no straight lines anywhere. Are you plugging it in?

they are not all straight streaks..depends on the pattern you are using.....

you get the machine on some types of carpet and the jets can not spray and flush the carpet the way they should....all you have are those 3 little jets....and if they can not disperse the water you are basically just sucking up your pre-spray with out rinsing it out...

the thicker the carpet the worse it is....that is why almost everyone will agree that the machine just shines on CGD and berbers.....it wont seat itself into the fibers and block the jets....

I am more then sure that if adam hooked the 360i up to his old Vortex..he would be seeing the same thing....

the large portable guys are loving this machine..not enough pull behind it to suck it down..same with the guys that are running the smaller truck mounts....

can you honestly see the jets giving you a full spraying pattern..

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
We still use our 360i everyday and love the results almost as much as the customers do.

Streaking is an issue maybe 20% of the time and 5% of that it's a real issue that can't be worked around.

I'm hoping the skid spacers fix all that. With 4 heads to keep it balanced I have high hopes.

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the teflon balls things had little spacers also...it set it off balance some......not sure if it was because the teflon balls were a bit longer then the vacuum shoes or if it was because the shims on the shoes were only under the vacuum port and not the entire shoe....

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
That streaking picture looked like it just wasn't clean, so maybe just some clean streaks.

The more I read about these rotary jet extractors, the more I like my twin head Rotovac.

I am wondering if some of you are just going too fast and need to slow down.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Loren Egland said:
That streaking picture looked like it just wasn't clean, so maybe just some clean streaks.

The more I read about these rotary jet extractors, the more I like my twin head Rotovac.

I am wondering if some of you are just going too fast and need to slow down.

you do have to turtle step it with the 360i........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom