360i-I am not sure

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I started with the 360i. It was my first and largest tool purchase (not including truckmounts) when I bought it, probably 4 years ago now.

The 360i is fantastic in furnished homes. It only got better when I threw the brush head on there. BUT it's a pretty small cleaning path when I would get into some of the larger square footage homes where there are large open spaces.

I decided to buy the XL to speed things up. It certainly did. Those extra 3 inches in diameter don't sound like much on paper but they really do save quite a bit of time.

I think there's room for refinement, maybe a middle ground. I had to put the 3/4 motor on my XL because it wouldn't drive the brush head with metal swoop glides. It made the tool very big and heavy. It's a beast to load and unload, and definitely not a ton of fun dragging up or down stairs. It sure dominates a large, empty houseful of carpet though.

Id love to see a tool that is sub 50 lbs with a brush head but larger than 12" in diameter.

Reactions: Mikey P

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I can't figure out how to upload a image in the classified.
lyms pics 017.jpg
lyms pics 016.jpg
lyms pics 018.jpg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
No it's not-- We just haven't come to a agreement on logistics and trust.
The same statements you made about your trust worthyness can be said about me.
So send me the RE and when I receive it I'll send you the money. Don't like that idea? well, now you know how it feels to be me with your request for me to send all the money 1st.
I learned from the ACE truckmount Fiasco never to pay for everything up front.
I'll take the 1st leap of faith.. I'll Venmo you $1000 As a deposit. Ill venmo the remaining balance once I receive the item. You will have the ability to transfer the money into your bank account from your phone within minutes.
Download the Venmo app from the Apple store or the Android Play Store.

Reactions: Mikey P

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I am sorry but I don't know you and you are all the way across the country. There would be no way for me to get the other 1000 if you didn't pay me.

Name
Nate W.
I'm doing a big $$$ deal on site unseen stuff.. Idk the seller and seller doesn't know me.. She asked about an escrow service regarding releasing money when a bill of lading was received.. We'll be using a service from www.paysafeescrow.com

Maybe that's something like @Papa John posted.. I have a trusting feeling by nature.. I've been screwed before it does suck..

Another former MB asked me to send him stuff which I did and he didn't pay me.. The dollar amount doesn't matter to me, it's more the principle of the matter.. He contacted me again apologizing but still haven't sent any funds.. His loss as I won't be trusting him regardless..

What about PayPal?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I am sorry but I don't know you and you are all the way across the country. There would be no way for me to get the other 1000 if you didn't pay me.

I'm sure Mikey P will gladly beat my ass if I dont... or at least give me a beating/ berating on MB..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Untrusting bastards.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, just because I'd like to see this deal get done. I will be your go between

Papa John, send me the cash, Lyman send me the machine. When I receive both items I will send each of you your item.
:shifty:

$2,000.00 and a 360i. Sweet! Thanks fellas! :winky:

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Up to what dollar amount?

im not sure-- Ive done up to $1500.
Many of the younger people are using it as an additional bank account and keep money in their account.
I figure this enables Venmo to make a profit by lending out the money on short term loans.
it has traits of being like facebook, so set your privacy settings.

Reactions: Nate The Great
Back
Top Bottom