38 HP Kohler / 56 BLOWER

G

Curt first of all aero tech and vortex are a differnt animal.

take a apex sells for 20,700.00 a ez phantom in the same class would sell for 15999.00 there is about a 5 to 6 thousand dollar difference. however the phantom for that price would come with hose reels wand and 200 feet of vacuum and sol hose. by the time you would be done with the same stuff on a apex it would be about 24,000.00.

With an AT or Vortex you could by a big box truck have a machine built with a 68 blower and out fit the truck with all the toys and sace your self about 20 thousand dollars. Is that for every one ? no of course not.

It would work for me.

Hey John some suppliers get a much better price on things than you or I do. One tm mfg pays 800.00 for a new kohler 25 hp water cooled . I happened to see the invoice.

O and trust me from my background I can tell you when a company has 34 million in sales and your store only does 1 million to 2 million you wont even be close in buying stuff at there prices.

G

Nick, point taken. I wasn't trying to argue or demean you or your machines, just trying to understand. I hope you didn't take it as such!

Greenie

I must have overlooked Nick's dealer network.

I don't have much time for BDCC, and I have even less time for BDTMM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom