4 Cats, and 4 Dogs

Jim Nelson

Name
Jim nelson
I'ts not pets i'ts the stupid people. In the down stairs bathroom i have a cat box that i clean for our 2 cats, in that room is a shower if i had a dog he would be going to the bathroom in the shower and i would be flushing the pee & crap down the drain. Dog owners need to provide a toilet for there dog. New homes should have pet toilets. Any home that has a pet should have a pet toilet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, but when the cat gets older it won't be able to do that anymore...So without litterbox training it may or may not convert back.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
pet toilets are really cool, but you can't install one on an existing slab foundation....sigh. And old dogs, sometimes they can't manage climbing into them or control their "output". My old Bailey is healthy and happy, enjoys her food, her attention and her naps by the fire/heater, but she has no idea when she is going potty....it just happens. Other than mild arthritis she is not in pain, so I am not going to kill her just because she's incontinent...so we deal with it. She gets diapers and we clean up any accidents. That's life. It gets messy, I clean it up and am grateful for everyday that old lady pug is still alive and barking at me for her dinner.

x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6elPthZh0x]

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom