40% off......... my ass

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
apologies to anyone who does this kinda gimick in their advertising, but it's lame and insults people's intelligence. Especially when you quote someone near $1000 to clean carpet in vacant 1600 sq ft house....350 of it tile/grout clean/seal. I guess the original price was near $1,600? I got the job easy breezy :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Coit is notorious for that pricing. "We have a 40% off special, you price today will be 1000, normally 1600. You're getting such a nice deal" ... I'm sure Mike could take hours making a list of the BS lines he was taught.

Crappy way at trying to add value, but unfortunately it works.

Becker

Name
Becker
Last week coit like every week sez 40% off is ending. Only to start again the next week.

Saw some bad reviews they have collected from the mark it up just to mark it down practice. Just like most Grouponers.

S

sam miller

Every summer we go to Mammoth theres a shop that sells everything 50 percent off.

My wife asks "You have the same deal every year?" the guy says Ya we run 50% off all the time.

I raised my rates and am offering a 10 percent off tell people get used to the new price it works.

Maybe I'll quadruple price and offer 50 percent off.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Ofer Kolton said:
Bill,
Oy vey...........
That is a trick answer.
And what if I am not that intellectual? :oops:
I'm not an intellect...I make $$$ by the hour not by the... I sell my customers the best I got...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom