40 volume

G

i have a trashed out white berber carpet bad shape. customer wants me to the best i can do can i mixed some of the 40 percent volume into the prey spray in the hydra force and lay it down and work it in with a 175 does ant one know how much of the 40 percent i can put into the pre spray with out getting into to trouble thanks campusman

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Campusman;

Here are dilution ratios for our peroxide product:

The Dynachem Liquid Brightener is 40 volume (12%) peroxide with a stabilizer and penetrating agent.

If your hands are clean, it will turn them quite white.

You can use it @ 6% (50% dilution) for spotting purposes.

I would keep animals and people off the areas for at least 45 minutes or so.

Larry

P.S. The Dynachem Powder Brightener is a stonger concentration, so you carry less on the truck.

Larry

scotty747

larry i find you have more experiance than most on this board. you have given me some good advice as well. but i think he wants a simple " how much do i pour in" answer.

tim

If the berber is olefin, go to town. It is solution dyed and will not be harmed. You can even use chlorine bleach on olefin. If it is wool or nylon, different story. Someone will speak up here about the hydroforce. I use an electric sprayer and go as high as 16 ounces for 2 gallons of prespray on the nasties. I have not tried Larry's product, I would be interested in trying it if it is more stable. I get tired of buying out sally's stock every 2 weeks or so

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
tim said:
If the berber is olefin, go to town. It is solution dyed and will not be harmed. You can even use chlorine bleach on olefin. If it is wool or nylon, different story. Someone will speak up here about the hydroforce. I use an electric sprayer and go as high as 16 ounces for 2 gallons of prespray on the nasties. I have not tried Larry's product, I would be interested in trying it if it is more stable. I get tired of buying out sally's stock every 2 weeks or so

I agree...........

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Order gallons of the 40 volume from Beauty Mart.

Ask for Joe.

1-800-228-2885

I paid $8.40 a gallon.

Tell him I sent you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom