$400

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’m sick now at home. Need to do the drive through testing. My estimator is meeting with all the clients, my field supervisor is wrapping up projects with clients and collecting and making payments online.

Will probably spend next to weeks at my property catching up on our remodel. Just got permits, so the work was done but they added some corrections for smoke detectors. Once my wireless detectors come I can get inspection done an finish drywall.

Last inspections on a commercial job were all done via FaceTime or video. Was friggin nice that way no waiting around!
Hope it's not serious.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Hope it's not serious.

It’s covid symptoms but seems to be very mild. Annoying part is the headache. My back usually never hurts but that’s pretty annoying also.

We’ve got friend that have been hit with it. My friends dad just died in southern Cali lot of health issues tho

• Sad
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It’s covid symptoms but seems to be very mild. Annoying part is the headache. My back usually never hurts but that’s pretty annoying also.

We’ve got friend that have been hit with it. My friends dad just died in southern Cali lot of health issues tho
Oregano oil and garlic seems to help. Follow your local medical advice.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Take care of yourself Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Take care of yourself Mike

We are doing well. Thank you!
Up until last weekend I was still pretty weak. But this week we have been feeling fine. We’ve done our best to stay busy with our remodel and that seemed to help more than staying home in my chair.

I have two employees out now tho. One waiting on tests since he and his family had it. He’s fine but we need clearance. The other called in sick last week but we suspect he’s taking advantage to take days off :madder:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom