Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This sounds interesting, anyone going?

48 hour drying, square foot pricing

Many of us have spent countless hours and thousands of dollars attending
educational classes. In many cases these classes are mandatory to achieve
an educational goal or certification. What all of these classes are
missing is how to make money with the education.

April 22-23 will be the introduction of a new course to be held at the
HydroLab in Cicero, Indiana.

You will learn from the experts how to dry every residential home in 48 hours and guarantee the time to the client.

You will learn how to get paid directly from the client and avoid the
insurance traps.

Finally you will learn how to sell square foot pricing
and get more jobs and more profitable jobs.
48 HOUR DRYING...SQUARE FOOT PRICING.
New training, new techniques. April 22-23rd
Where: HydroLab
Cicero, Indiana
When: April 22-23RD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hope to send someone, probably not me though. I doubt we would use it but I'd rather know the in's & out's about it than not.

Although I do need to get one more tech through the AMRT up there with Rachel Adams, we had two just get theirs last week and need to get at least another through and Bolden's is the closest. So I'll have to see which is more important at the moment.

Anthony I'd like to meet you but......I sure hate flying.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
yea but then another 8-back! :cry:

I'll have to think about it, 16-hours on the road...sixteen hours....16-hours??? How many times could I fly back and forth in 16-hours, 8-times?

Say hi to my guy Anthony! :winky:

Actually I'd like to know more about it, is it just a copy of Reet's "World Fastest Drying"? If that is the case I've sent several to Jeremy's class and we know how to dry with heat.

Charles is always an interesting character, knows heat drying very well and if he has a marketing plan it still might be worth the expense.

I personally prefer to dry for the home or building owner, the insurance company often gets in the way and just skews everyone's thoughts about what can be saved and what needs to be replaced.

Take them out of the equation and things tend to process much smoother. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Doubt I'll be taking the class - right now there are a great many larger fish for me than spending time and $ for an angle that likely won't gain the ground other things I am working on will first.

I might have a very interesting cat still in the bag project happening around that time. Hoping for it to be near done or done and testing at that point - all depends on the suppliers keeping their promises on lead time.

Thought you might be interested if you were going to be that close.

Ken - are you coming into town?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom