4k sqft

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Done in 1.5 hours. Encap $1100. Got one more $400 job today then home to my pool. Am I going to hell?

0A98F3FD-755F-41D3-B0A6-C79F78248F74.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Done in 1.5 hours. Encap $1100. Got one more $400 job today then home to my pool. Am I going to hell?

View attachment 116867
I price my encap jobs the same as my hwe jobs. I probably would have been $1400 on that job. The fact that you have invested in good equipment, pads and chemistry as well as learning how to use them is worth it to most people. I do try to slow down a little but encap goes so fast.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
Bandits! I can't believe people actually will pay prices like that and not wake up in the middle of the night thinking wtf just happened?
I'm assuming you would clean 4000 ft with your 7-in rotovac head which I guess you have to do in order to sleep at night.

So can I also assume you're doing something so unethical or immoral and your day-to-day life that carpet cleaning has become your hail Marys?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My 15 yo finished inputting expenses that needed touching up for 21 and catching up on 22. It’s a little disconcerting when he questions me about an expense😂

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
I'm assuming you would clean 4000 ft with your 7-in rotovac head which I guess you have to do in order to sleep at night.

So can I also assume you're doing something so unethical or immoral and your day-to-day life that carpet cleaning has become your hail Marys?
LoL. No I do lots of cleaning with my 17" Husky machines. The square footage per hour I am comfortable enough to call clean is around the 400' per hour.
So that would be a 10 hour job for me. I was and have been a pad cleaning guru since 1978. There is speed cleaning, then there is thorough cleaning. I prefer thorough.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
LoL. No I do lots of cleaning with my 17" Husky machines. The square footage per hour I am comfortable enough to call clean is around the 400' per hour.
So that would be a 10 hour job for me. I was and have been a pad cleaning guru since 1978. There is speed cleaning, then there is thorough cleaning. I prefer thorough.
Well, I agree there, he went way too fast, but you should him run a wand, would have took 45 minutes...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom