50,000th post.

GRHeacock

With Mike's approval, I will donate one of my manuals. Winner's choice of upholstery, carpet, water damage or management.

That aught to spur some of the lurkers.

Gary

DUSTY

Congrats

On such a huge success Mikey. You have a good team on here. I think that is "The secret sauce"

harryhides

Name
Tony
Well since Waldo is purportedly buying an AT I think he should donate his ambulance to the 50,000 poster.

I will volunteer to personally remove all traces of the stink of bs from it so the new owner can endure being in it.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sorry Mike- I just sometimes have to wade through too many bs posts to actually read something I gas about.

Thank god the 5th was on Saturday so our guys had time to sleep off the dos equis on Sunday :-)

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh never mind,
I thought you said you would give a shit about the 50,0000th poster,
not a shirt, I got one of those!

Nobody gives a shit! I should've known! :x

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
JB

????????????????

50,0000th poster ???????

Maybe a wee bit early laddie ;-)

Cheers,

Shorty

Jimbo

Waldo should donate the ambulacne to the 50 k poster...and his Truckmount to Josh Wood...since it probably was Josh's that he bought!- Jim

rgerard

I want a Mikey’s Board T with the logo on one side and the Oh Yes!It’s free on the other side. Please let me be the 50,000th poster!!!!!!!!!

rgerard

Good to know and thanks. I feel like I am playing black jack and not a crap shoot any more.

lol thanks Mikey

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey Board - 288 Posts ave per day
ICS - 146 Posts ave per day

So the 50,000th post should occur at approx 5.30 pm eastern on Monday.
And any moron that has posted more than 10 times in the last hour before then should be disqualified.

Any ass can be the 50,000th poster but if I'm correct within 30 mins either way I should get the damn shirt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom