50' 2.5" Vacuum Hose $50 with FREE Shipping!

FredC

Village Idiot
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 foot lengths of 2.5" Vacuum Hose only $50 per section (taxes not included). FREE Shipping to the lower 48!

Nadine Young

Customer Service
800-776-2436 x6512

View attachment 1942

48 Available. Vinyl cuffs included. First come first serve!

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny

Mikey P

Administrator
This Flexhaust hose is heavy duty high quality hose. Not as flexible as Amflex but just as, if not stronger in strength. Seeing how you will not be using this as a lead hose, its flexibility is not much of an issue.

If you have been sitting on the fence trying to decide if running a length or two of 2.5 is worth the slight hassle, NOW is your time to give it a shot. Others sell 2.5 hose for close to $200 and with only 48 sections available, you better act quick.

Even if you just want to run a short length to your inline filter, you will notice a difference in vacuum performance.
Keep some on hand for those occasional long run commercial jobs where 2.5 really helps as well.

Or pull a Lockheart and turn around and sell it/them on Criagslist for $100 :shifty:

This is a MB exclusive so tell all your ***/All4ofus friends!!

FredC

Village Idiot
Steve,

This hose is being offered by Prochem...they are clearing out their inventory of 2.5 hose and wanted to offer a great deal on it to Mikey's Board members........

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Mikey P

Administrator
because I should be greedy and sell it for $100 each.

These are coming direct from Prochem who only want to get them out of their warehouse and are not concerned about making money off of the sale..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Why does this sound to good to be true?

for the price...F it and take a chance I did...

maybe here 1st of next week.....

200' of 2.5 will be nice to have on the truck.....plus the 75' of 2 for my lead...and maybe a 2nd section at the back if it fits.....my reel is big ass

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Thanks guys. I wanted to get one. This will go with this little dohickey I bought on EBay for 20 bucks:You bought this item <!-- -->| View order details <!-- -->| | <!-- list name 1 list name 1 list name 1 list name 1 list name 1 list name 1 list name 1 -->

<!-- TODO: set myebay url -->

<!-- Removed welcome messages as no longer displayed --><!-- CHECK if still shown on VI : Parent action Text : check how to display --><!-- CHECK if still shown on VI : --><!-- IF Display Natural Search welcome message 2 is available : show that message ELSE check if ItemTitle is available format (Item: ItemTitle) --><!-- Show Variation details, VariationPrice, VariationQuantity -->

Cool Cuffs 4-To-The-Door
Max Vac Pack
Condition:
NEW
Source:
Overstock
Compare at:
$199.64
Description:

Cool Cuffs - 4 to the Door - 2½" Max Vac Package
With the 4 to the Door - 2½" Max Vac Package you will run dual 2" hoses to the door, then 2.5" in the door and then reduce to a 2" whip.

• Better Hose Management
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Increased Air Flow
  • Quicker Drying

Continental US only. Not available for shipping outside the US, or to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<!-- Placement 100011 && 100012 -->
spacer.gif

<!-- -->imgLoading_30x30.gif $(KGrHqJHJBQE8e8QI8)GBPM,Sq)75g~~60_1.JPG <!-- -->
Image not available Photos not available for this variation <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<FORM method=post name=viactiondetails action="">

<LABEL for=qtyTextBox>Quantity:</LABEL>
<!-- err_qty_icon -->
s.gif

<INPUT id=qtyTextBox class=qtyInput name=quantity value=1 size=4 autocomplete="off" jQuery17041421062003924763="30" isvalid="true"> 6 available / 10 sold
<!-- generating Id's array -->Please enter a quantity of $qty_dummy$ or less Please enter a quantity of 1 Purchases are limited to $qty_dummy$ per buyer Please enter quantity of 1 or more Please enter a lower number Choose quantity that is less than $qty_dummy1$ or equal to $qty_dummy$ You can only choose quantity that is equal to $qty_dummy$

<!-- //TODO : remove hardcoded ID for Shipping cost -->
Price:
US $20.00 <!--Added for VAT message - DE site. Show VAT included msg just below the price. Converted price message should come after this message.--><!-- Vat Excluded message -->
Buy another

</FORM>

Last edited:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Thanks for the heads up on the good deal.

Swivel cuffs every 25 feet make 2.5" vac hose a lot easier to handle.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
for the price...F it and take a chance I did...

maybe here 1st of next week.....

200' of 2.5 will be nice to have on the truck.....plus the 75' of 2 for my lead...and maybe a 2nd section at the back if it fits.....my reel is big ass

UHHH just came today....granted i am straight north....but damn they got that out quick....:rockon::rockon:

oh and $106.50 for 2 sections....thats with the tax....

none of this to good to be true stuff...:clap::clap:

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
I called yesterday.. Nadine said to email her because there's a list in front of me... I did.. She replied she'll get it processed.. But didn't here back yet.. Hopefully still get!

Name
Jesse
I can't believe 48 wasn't done at 8am the next morning at that price. I purchased much less than I wanted to, didn't want to be greedy.

M

markwaldin

If you have resting about the kennel area looking to make a decision if building a period as well as a pair of connected with 2. 5 may be worth your small headache. Now could be your time and energy to provide that an attempt. Other folks sell 2. 5 lines regarding near to $200 with only forty eight parts readily available, an individual better take action fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
and that folks is why you don't hire Habib from fivver to provide you with "natural" links................

FredC

Village Idiot
btw....heard there was one section left...may be gone now but worth a shot

Mikey P

Administrator
Not any more, it's all mine.

Expect to see some of that hose hit the market once again down the road for a more believable price..

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
never mind ...turns out some profiteering asshole bought it...............no not lockhart

Reactions: dealtimeman

FredC

Village Idiot
Is there a Funky Bunch revival in the works that needs promoting?

While I don't understand your Marky Mark reference? I respect the attempt.......

The sad...yet awesome part is I believe that was 100% bot....xrumerish (advanced edition :D)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
any tricks to get it to let cool cuffs thread all the way on???

Name
Nate W.
I just want to say Thanks to Prochem and Mikey's Board for the great deal!! I wanted x2 50' lengths and wanted to know how much the shipping was to Hawaii... Prochem sent it FREE SHIPPING to me too!

Thanks again!!

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom