52 resons to ignore the little pemberton in my head

Mikey P

Administrator
The typical Lake Tahoe home, reaching for a peak of the water...

1st floor had a large olefin rug and a slip covered sofa

2nd floor had another rug, some wtw and a couple hundred ft of bricj

52 fooking steps to get to the master bed room on the 4th floor where I cleaned a pebble floor and 2 wool rugs

The 3rd floor had two pos Viscose rugs I rejected, but this poly love seat needed some loving.

I was using Procyon on all the soft stuff which wasnt getting the tough spots off this upholstery.
By this time I was too tired and lazy to go get a fels bar so I asked god what would Stockwell do?..

JAH told me the old goat would grab the Palmolive off the kitchen counter and go to town.

and praise be if Ms Brady's fave doesnt make a hell of a spot cleaner ...

Rinses easy and freely, and got 6 or 6 stubborn spots out that heat and flex ice wouldnt..

20180514_153945.jpg
20180514_154421.jpg
20180514_122449~2.jpg

Sorry Jim.
Dont disown me.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The typical Lake Tahoe home, reaching for a peak of the water...

1st floor had a large olefin rug and a slip covered sofa

2nd floor had another rug, some wtw and a couple hundred ft of bricj

52 fooking steps to get to the master bed room on the 4th floor where I cleaned a pebble floor and 2 wool rugs

But the 3rd floor had two pos Viscose rugs I rejected but this poly love seat needed some loving.

I was using Procyon on all the soft stuff which wasnt getting the tough spots off this upholstery.
By this time I was too tired and lazy to go get a fels bar so I asked god what would Stockwell do?..

JAH told me the old goat would grab the Palmolive off the kitchen counter and go to town.

and praise be if Ms Brady's fave doesnt make a hell of a spot cleaner ...

Rinses easy and freely, and got 6 or 6 stubborn spits out that heat and flex ice wouldnt..

View attachment 81715 View attachment 81716 View attachment 81717

Sorry Jim.
Dont disown me.
And your hands are so soft too.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
First good laugh of the day.

When my father was training, he would always give this little "sermon" to the students:

"Look guys, I did what you do, and I know how it works. You are in the room with the furniture, and the traffic lane cleaner is already there in a sprayer. The stuff you should use is in the truck and is 150' away.

And its raining.

And you're already late for your next job.

And the traffic lane cleaner and the hydroforce is right there.

You're only human. I know what I'd do, and that's what you'll do."

My father would be proud of you....

Although choosing to use CACA* in this case might actually have been a better and safer choice than carpet cleaning prespray.

* Customer Acquired Cleaning Agents. I know a guy who uses his customer's laundry detergents, spotters, and whatever is under the sink instead of buying anything himself. Its his term.

steamron

Name
Ron
Just last week there was a small gum spot in a kids room,
Used a hand sanitizer which was on the kitchen counter, not even 5 minutes later I hit it with the wand and it took it right off.
Worked so well I have some on the truck.

Happy, Happy!!!

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom