#6 Bad Billy and #8 too?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I vote #6, to see BAD Billy in action, however Angela does seem to have gotten even finer with age.

Not sure that it's very fair sending her down to 'Bama" though!
:wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I had a dream of me sipping the largest margerita I have ever seen and woke up on the bathroom floor with salt on the toilet bowl rim

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:shock:

Get real!
Angela is hot and she can drink Bad billy under the table too! :lol:

Lisa is still an attractive women, but no Angela, was that ethical to say that? :wink:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
If there was a poll between Angela and Lisa W., Angela would win hands down!!!!! Guessing at least 80-20 in favor of Angela!!! :wink:

hogjowl

Idiot™
This was just a test. You see, I have determined from this that the reason most of you guys have had to do your post class homework, after action plan, and I haven't is because you people spent your time lusting after Angela. (or Yeadon, depending on you sexual orientation)

I, on the other hand, was concentrating on the course work and was not preoccupied with sexual desires.

The Preacher

in the south, Angela is what we put on a plate and sop up with a biscut (she's tasty)!!

i don't know her age, but if she's 40's she has been well preserved!!!

in youth baseball we have what we call park mommies. they normally have 2-3 kids playing and keep themselves looking good waiting for short and speggetti strap season. Angela would make the top 5 IMO!!! 8)

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
I van Turner saw the picture of Angela and decided he needed to come to Florida to run off with Angela.

P2180151.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom