6 Reasons To Like A Day Full Of Apts/Empties...

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The above response was to Chris' earlier statement that it gets better every year. I forgot I was on tapatalk and it didn't "reply with a quote"

The more I worry it seems the less I do. : )

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
$968 dollars is a solid day. How long did you work? Just two guys one truck?
I guess this is a whole different thread, but I like apartments. We did 11 at 4 different complexes today. Averaged $88 per unit. I think if you're going to do apartments you got to go wide open and do all you can get. Don't half-ass it with just 2-3 complexes. Then it does feel like a waste of time. I think by spring I will have one van/guy doing only apts. I'm no expert there are plenty of guys/companies here that specialize in them.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I guess this is a whole different thread, but I like apartments. We did 11 at 4 different complexes today. Averaged $88 per unit. I think if you're going to do apartments you got to go wide open and do all you can get. Don't half-ass it with just 2-3 complexes. Then it does feel like a waste of time. I think by spring I will have one van/guy doing only apts. I'm no expert there are plenty of guys/companies here that specialize in them.

Even with 2-3 complexes it's not a waste of time, just great fill in work.. Though my average is around $115 per unit, and I do no(well very little) repairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom