65 year old Persian rug not cleaned in half century

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Is this the guy who presoaks the rugs in mud before making the video and then makes himself look like a hero when he washes it?

It seems so.

Brian and our other rug experts here can attest that many 65 year old area rugs look merely dull, due to their ability to hide dry soil, and the lifestyles of their clients that own rugs of antique or heirloom value.

I can't imagine any rug looking like this unless it was soaked in silt after a river flood.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
One of my soccer mom customers asked me about those videos yesterday while I cleaned her tufted lowes rug in her house. I just giggled and said yep, YouTube makes him famous.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
The oldest carpet I’ve cleaned few years ago, was 30 yrs old. Deep Bluish cut pile.
Don’t know if it had ever been cleaned. House was being sold by the family of a little old lady that owed it and apparently passed. I didn’t ask any questions.
The thing turned out great for being 30 yrs old. Pile was resurrected. Color popped. All good. Was not worn as you would expect. Maybe carpet were contructed better back then? Idk

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Obvious fake. Why no vacuuming or dusting or tumbling? Because the dirt was applied wet.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom