$670 ain't enough

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
So is Bob
Yes, I guess I am.

I do shoot for more like $150-200 per hour, but sometimes it is just $100 per hour.

My point was since I have just about everything I own paid for (includes our house, our shop, and our rental property, 4 vehicles, and a complete cabinet shop full of woodworking equipment), I do not require as much for expenses as I used to need.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm going down there personally next week and taking the new helper kid with me we'll use it as a learning opportunity but I talked to the lady personally yesterday and told her this would be the last time unless you can drum up some of her rich neighbors to call on the same day which she didn't seem interested in doing but she was willing to ask them for a referral for a local cleaner kind of weird c'est la vie

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Jiminy Christmas boys! I’d have a nervous breakdown if gas was that high😳 $2.34 here
and I drive Honda’s and have small TMs, and a Bane. Course I do pull trailers, which offsets some. Even propane is cheap here.

Reactions: SamIam

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Repeat after me:

Ma'am I mean this in the kindest way possible, but I can no longer afford to have you as a client. Thank you for all the years of your loyalty. This is the contact information of somebody in your area that might be able to help you for now on. Again it's been a pleasure serving you

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Couple years ago, first time I visited Canada i
looked at a station sign and thought, man that’s cheap😳 Then I got a clue, MAN, that’s high!!

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Yes, I guess I am.

I do shoot for more like $150-200 per hour, but sometimes it is just $100 per hour.

My point was since I have just about everything I own paid for (includes our house, our shop, and our rental property, 4 vehicles, and a complete cabinet shop full of woodworking equipment), I do not require as much for expenses as I used to need.

Goals this is my future

Just maybe minus the woodworking thing

Reactions: Bob Savage

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yeah, but I didn’t see anyone laughing🤪
This thread is getting close to the “bird room”😬
Aprox .55-.60 cents per liter in taxes. That's over $2.00 per gallon just in taxes. They are trying to change our driving behavior. Unfortunately, tradesmen who have to drive larger vehicles are being punished but are not able to change their behavior. They need a van or pick up truck for their work. Because of the "chicken tax" of 1964, we are unable to import more fuel efficient vehicles from Europe or Asia without paying a 25% tariff. This unfair tariff has protected domestic light truck manufacturers from competition and has limited the types of vehicles available to us. There are many midsize vans available in other countries with 4-6 cylinder gas or diesels. Lighter and more fuel efficient than a Chevy or ford, lower roof heights, allowing you to fit into underground parkades, yet with a 1 ton capacity that allows you to load it up. We should write our local politicians urging them to repeal the "chicken tax".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom