$75 down the drain..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So I gave your twisted mountings to an acquaintance who had a wand he brought to me for repair. I think it's a Westpak. He had just had a new valve installed by a local distributor who told him we also cleaned out your lines. Really? His wand stopped working altogether and when he brought it me, his filters, mountings, etc were coated in a thick brown sludge. I cleaned it up for him and flushed his lines completely and reinstalled the mountings and jets. The distributor had charged him $150 for the same service. Obviously, they did shit. I told him to give me feedback in how the wand works so I can let you know. His wand is going to work so much better now I don't know if he will notice the sheer effect. We'll see.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
So I gave your twisted mountings to an acquaintance who had a wand he brought to me for repair. I think it's a Westpak. He had just had a new valve installed by a local distributor who told him we also cleaned out your lines. Really? His wand stopped working altogether and when he brought it me, his filters, mountings, etc were coated in a thick brown sludge. I cleaned it up for him and flushed his lines completely and reinstalled the mountings and jets. The distributor had charged him $150 for the same service. Obviously, they did shit. I told him to give me feedback in how the wand works so I can let you know. His wand is going to work so much better now I don't know if he will notice the sheer effect. We'll see.
You can buy a whole new ㊙️ wand for $175

Mikey P

Administrator
I was trying to be kind but bent if you say so.

Top example is the one

Not sure what beta version I sent you habs..

1656824545977.png

Perfection

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom