860 no more

Cameron1

Whew!!!!!! What a great day!!!!!!! The Ace 860 is goneeee. I sold it to Darren Lumpkin... That dumb ass was glad to get it. The man paid cash , and was happy to add it to his fleet.. It was his 2nd. He wanted me to thank this board for encouraging him to take the plunge.

ps. I want to thank this board too. There is actually a Darren Lumpkin

Cameron1

Speaking of Joe Polish............Why don't you join me in PHX at the super conference in Nov. Get yourself there, and you can share a room with Randy and Terry. You can sit in the front roll with me, next to Darren.

Bob Foster

Should be a bankruptcy liquidation auction soon in Nevada. For sale some John Deer diesel engines and maybe a few other reconditioned truck-mount engines that look just like new ones.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
steve said:
Whew!!!!!! What a great day!!!!!!! The Ace 860 is goneeee. I sold it to Darren Lumpkin... That dumb ass was glad to get it. The man paid cash , and was happy to add it to his fleet.. It was his 2nd. He wanted me to thank this board for encouraging him to take the plunge.

ps. I want to thank this board too. There is actually a Darren Lumpkin

Did you put on new belts for him ?

:lol:

Cameron1

Oh no, the man got a great deal. Everything on that machine was brand new. It was tweaked and re=worked to the point that I almost wanted to keep it.lol Besides, it was his 2nd. 860 and he wanted it for a back-up.

He contacted me and wanted the unit real bad. He has been real happy with his first 860.

I will only participate in win-win transactions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom