# 9 is Jimmy Ladwig!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've known Jimmy for a few years now and everytime we talk its amazing how much knowledge he has.
One time I needed help with a job and I called him and he dropped everything to help me.

He is a charismatic man who attracts ladies where ever he goes.

He's a picses and claims to have visions of the future.

He suffers from torrettes syndrone which makes him either extremely popular or hated.

People who have enfluenced him are John Wayne,Bill Murray,Clint Eastwood,Rodney Dangerfield,Don Rickles and Andrew Dice Clay.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I love it when he calls with his voice changer, but... I always know it's him 'cause I can hear his tinfoil hat crinkling.

Rambo

He is the only Bi-Polar Carpet Cleaner I know. I am still in shock from the nice e-mail he sent recently. I already know what to expect on the next e-mail.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i called him once and couldn't get a word in, but he was very helpful and even gave me alot of Encap tips.

thanx --- Derek.

hogjowl

Idiot™
He is a very complex man in many ways. Who could guess from his posting style that he actually is a fairly accomplished encap cleaner who has a $5000 line of credit with Ricky Cimex?

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
"The most expert and rapid carpet cleaners are...possessed of a highly excitable, nervous, and emotional temperament, verging on the border of insanity at times."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom