90% retention Rate is not a good thing Per Yoakum

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My marketing system referral based.

I separated it for those that wondered how many were from it.

It creates referral groups.

It does have some overlap between previous clients that are also in the referral groups.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was just confused. Like I said I am trying to learn but if they are advertised to and are first hand refers 35% is pretty high that means each customer is referring you over 100% meaning that each and every customer on average refers you more than 1 job. I would say that is amazing if you count into fact the people who never refer so that at the very least would be everyother customer giving you 2 jobs not leads

Becker

Name
Becker
There are 42 jobs this week and about 18 rugs all with the exception of 1 $145 job was repeat or referal. That one has no clue where her husband got my company name and he wasn't around(she turned out to be a girl I went to High School with).

How many of those 42 jobs are RES Greg?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Residential? 29 we may have a drop off because a storm coming Friday which will whipe out 9 residential and 2 commercial. Hoping to get in 6 anyhow and saturday is good for the commercial ones

Becker

Name
Becker
A few months back we talked and you were doing all RES yourself.

Still the case?

My website sucks and I admit it.. But I'm my own webmaster so it is a work in progress.

Not a fan of your new site at all! Wow, hope you did not pay for that.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
I was just confused. Like I said I am trying to learn but if they are advertised to and are first hand refers 35% is pretty high that means each customer is referring you over 100% meaning that each and every customer on average refers you more than 1 job. I would say that is amazing if you count into fact the people who never refer so that at the very least would be everyother customer giving you 2 jobs not leads

Just as you said you get referrals from the local boards you belong to. With the system I developed I get referrals from local businesses, hospitals, health clubs, membership groups and stuff like that.

They refer their member/employees to me and the member/employees refer each other. (It kind of take on its own dynamic in each group)

Like I mentioned before you just have to get them started and they continue to market every month without any further money or effort.

Kind of a twist on what Howard does with Carpet dealers.

I think mine is more effective and has a broader range of centers of influences to target.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker that was when I had 2 trucks. I have 3 now and that is why I was a little panicked last week. We are all out of the same facility now instead of 1 out of the cape house. That is also why I am shifting my coverage area

I didn't pay for my website. I am still trying to find my marketing niche to feed the machines. That is why I really appreciate your advice but about a week to late the big home show is this weekend

Becker

Name
Becker
I didn't pay for my website. I am still trying to find my marketing niche to feed the machines. That is why I really appreciate your advice but about a week to late the big home show is this weekend

I was joking..

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
about the homeshow? I thought that was a good idea.

When the flower show was in boston we would tag all the cars in the parking lost for my restaurant and it was killer

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
about the homeshow? I thought that was a good idea.

When the flower show was in boston we would tag all the cars in the parking lost for my restaurant and it was killer

For the home show make sure you collect criteria to choose qualified prospects for future marketing.

Drawings work well.

You can also use it to set up permissive E-mail advertising for interested prospects.

(flyers on cars here is illegal)

Name
Lee Stockwell
Bundy said:
we have servicemaster, stanley steemer, chem dry, Kennedy Carpet, servpro, J.Brian Day, JH Cleaning, Furtados and many many others and the people like the quality and honest priced option I provide plus I am a leader in local charities who sits on many boards. You also have a much larger population so I would look at your 35% retention/refer and ask why.

You think more competition costs you customers? I always thought it helped because it made people more aware. Kennedy Carpet Cleaning is a force in my area and when all these people advertise I get a bump in sales. I am actually moving some of area closer to the competition because I know I will blow them away escpecially with the denser population

Targeting stupid people?

:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom