91 new users this month so far..

Mikey P

Administrator
If only we could find new customers at this rate.

Would some of you new folks please tell us how you found this place?

G

K K Carpet Cleaning Forum,
Other carpet cleaners mentioned this board .

bubba

It's funny how I found this place. I found a truck mount for sale in Tulsa on E-bay. It was one that Brian at Diamond had for sale. I didn't buy it, but I did meet Brian and found out about an awesome forum.

hogjowl

Idiot™
But ... if you'll send me one for free, I'll shill for you and you could then get Todd to actually buy one.

That's the way it works, ya know ...

CleanEvo

I'd already heard about the board a year ago but was warned that it's just a bunch of A-holes hanging out here...finally though I'd take a look and...here i am. Kinda like it here now.

BTW - can I please get that Supporting Member thing under my name...it's the least you could do...I can't wait for my wife to ask...why do we have a charge for $5 every month on our Visa for Mikey's Board...just what the heck are you doing on the net all the time!? :oops:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Aris, tell your wife you're learning to be the best carpet cleaner you can be.

Hey Bob, that dear thing might work for you old guys but wouldn't seem right coming from us youngsters.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I walked into that one. Actually with a customer base of over 125,000 we lose a couple thousand a year just from death, moving out of the area and changes of lifestyle so we do need to keep generating new ones and making cheerleaders.

I think the numbers here are just incredible. Big congratulations!

Ken

Mikey P

Administrator
CleanEvolve..

Perfect example here.

You signed up under your wife's PP account. She never told you that I emailed you right away asking for your user name.

Look at your real name and then your user, how in the heel would I be able to link the two together?

But thank you very much for the support and enjoy the extras. See you at MF4.

Love,

Mikey P

Pedro

IICRC Class

I learned of this site from Jim Smith who was teaching the carpet certification class I took last month. I'm learning a lot from all the input on this site. I look forward to learning more.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Are you legal pedro or do I have to call the INS to investigate you?

Felipe Arroyo

Ladwig wont be around long with hees POS wand an fowl mouth we's gonna put him out of hes miseri pronto.
He stinks worse than all the mexicans I know. Phew !! Ees bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom