95%.

Mikey P

Administrator
Of my Nevada jobs can be completed with these two winners...
PXL_20210326_182344974.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Of my Nevada jobs can be completed with these two winners...View attachment 107034

Times have changed.

In the 90's, the industry was so inundated with stain resist fever that the standard presprays were sold as "9.5" or "9.9" to keep everyone feeling they were safe.

The fact that the type of alkaline builders (while under "10"), the surfactants, and the solvent additives wiped out most of the stain resistance anyway was just an inconvenient truth that few would talk about. The only way to really not impact stain resistance was to use something around 8 with little or no buffering agents.

Now that the poly revolution is here and years of fears are behind us, most guys are using powders like these and don't really care about the pH, just that the product works.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Times have changed.

In the 90's, the industry was so inundated with stain resist fever that the standard presprays were sold as "9.5" or "9.9" to keep everyone feeling they were safe.

The fact that the type of alkaline builders (while under "10"), the surfactants, and the solvent additives wiped out most of the stain resistance anyway was just an inconvenient truth that few would talk about. The only way to really not impact stain resistance was to use something around 8 with little or no buffering agents.

Now that the poly revolution is here and years of fears are behind us, most guys are using powders like these and don't really care about the pH, just that the product works.
I don't really care about the stain resistant capabilities but the more alkaline or caustic you go, the more problems you can have with your skin and breathing. I use strong products when necessary but like milder, safer products for every day cleaning. I can always add some agitation when necessary.

Mikey P

Administrator
He duplicates Dry Slurry, tells everyone its a carbon copy, even calls it "Dry Slurry" and when Prochem complains, he calls them racists.

He befriends Mark Saiger, gets hours of advice from him over the phone, then comes out with Papi's Super Sealer", again a carbon copy. Tells Mark to FO.

Comes to Nashville during my event and does his best to get everyone to leave and come over to Darren Hickman's for free food and chemicals, only 4 go.

As I said, he's a POS.

and he's made it perfectly clear he doesn't give a rats ass about the industry, he's only in it for the quick buck.

I wouldn't sell him an ad for 10k a month.

Maybe 20k but I'd give it to an RMH and buy lots of bleach.

Last edited:

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I like him
Reminds me of Boyle
I’m no fan of one product. I use many in the industry and share if it works or not. To many products now like these solvent protectors.

One makes the product and everyone jumps onboard to market their own brand. Pre-sprays are the same issue. Along with tile cleaning products.

I could care less who started the usage of certain products. But it’s a shame how I see FB posts about who is better than who or what works best? Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom