$99 scrubber on ebay

Name
Nate W.
I just ordered one this morning. Had to talk to the seller before commiting to buying it. They come with the storage trays and brushes are still stiff not soft. Supposedly nothing wrong with them. We'll see. :wink:

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Just ordered mine, been wanting somthing light weigt to keep from using the 90lbs 175 on not-so-bad carpets/stairs`

I spent over $500 on a sebo, that looks like the same thing at $99 . Thanks for pissin me off , and ruining my day Greenie!
:wink:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sebo makes Windsor vacs, so you're probably right. If I didn't have 2 175's and a Host machine, I'd jump on one. Smokin' deal.

Padden McFadden said:
I spent over $500 on a sebo, that looks like the same thing at $99 . Thanks for pissin me off , and ruining my day Greenie!
:wink:

Greenie

yea, same machine.

If you have pets, a vacuum can't touch a CRB for hair removal, and beleive it or not a little 2 gal pump up and some encap juice makes touch ups a breeze, pretty handy.

I keep this 10" rotowash brush machine in the house, has a tiny gravity tank, and tiny waste tank, works off a squeegee principle as the center drum spins against the brushes, much heavier than the Sebo but the sebo is wider and would work fine as a substitute.

It's the small one in the front;
http://www.rotowash.com/

You can all thank Dave Todaro from Pro-Cleaners (Postal Dave) for the ebay tip.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I usually get 5 good years out of a sebo Tim. Longer now that I'm vacuuming and not scrubbing as much. They're made to take some moisture.

G

I kinda like my Koblenz P-4000, brushes counter rotate and rotate soft bristle brushes at 1100 rpm; plus shampoo tank for a little extra cleaning power where needed.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nate The Great said:
Lyman said:
How many does this guy have, I thought I got the one on ebay.

It says more then 10 available on the auction.

Hey Nate, when you talked to him did you ask him what the whole used thing was about?

Name
Nate W.
Able 1 said:
[quote="Nate The Great":292x1nif]
Lyman said:
How many does this guy have, I thought I got the one on ebay.

It says more then 10 available on the auction.

Hey Nate, when you talked to him did you ask him what the whole used thing was about?[/quote:292x1nif]

My man Keith, aparently they own a janitorial opperation. That's about all I know.

Greenie

I wouldn't say you can't encap, just that there are bigger heavier machiens avail. that do it faster/better.

They were one of these big Janitorial companys that got duped into buying a ton of these machines and the powder to "dry clean" some big contracts....then lost the contracts. :shock:

There were literally 100 units in the beginning, that is one lucky Sebo salesman....lol

TimP

Since it was getting down to last 10 I bit the bullet. I wanted to wait till someone actually got one in hand from the board. I think at 10-11 lbs I'll be more likely to pull it off the truck to scrub traffic lanes and if it lasts 2-3 years I'll be money ahead

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Of course there would be something like this when I just dumped 150 on two partial host machines to make one very nice Host reliant machine and have plenty of spare parts. Now if I could only get some softer brushes..... hmmmmm anybody have a source?

Bob Foster

It appears that the Sebo and the Windsor are really the same thing.

Sebo
sebo.jpg

Windsor
windsor.jpg

Bob Foster

Hey Ron, is your Sebo still holding up?

How many brushes and belts have you gone through since you bought yours?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom