99 vortex...input, pricing

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Anybody here have a 99 Vortex? Or have experience with the model, or have any idea what one in good shape should sell for, or what one that needs work, nothing major, should sell for (I know it depends on what is wrong, but normal issues, cosmetics, belts, etc.)

If you'd rather email than post, ed.prevost@verizon.net or pm me. Mr. York, if you could email me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ed
aka The Debil
:twisted:

G

Ed said:
Anybody here have a 99 Vortex? Or have experience with the model, or have any idea what one in good shape should sell for, or what one that needs work, nothing major, should sell for (I know it depends on what is wrong, but normal issues, cosmetics, belts, etc.)

If you'd rather email than post, ed.prevost@verizon.net or pm me. Mr. York, if you could email me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ed
aka The Debil
:twisted:

The first one I looked at I bought . I was so happy with it I started a search for another - I must have looked at 10 -12 , never found another that didnt need at least 10 15 grand to bring it up to snuff . Things like front end damage , he replacements , diverter valve issues , trans issues , etc .

10 g isnt that much to put into one I suppose , but I guess I got spoiled with my first one - ended up with a butler for the second one .

Back
Top Bottom