A 175?

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Not your average 175. This is the one jguerkink and I used to banter back and forth about way back when. I travelled to Hogtown for a look see what his system was capable of.
Anyone who can glide this unit would have to be considered a ROTO WHIZ . Any clock/counterclock EXPERTS out there?
A whole new dimension to rotary technology.

20200523_130234.jpg 20200523_132114.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A 175 is probably the most versatile machine you will ever own. We are spoiled today with crbs, rotovacs with brush heads and other rotary machines but there was a time when the 175 was king. If you can't afford all the other toys, you can usually buy a used 175 for a couple of hundred bucks on cl. Combined with a solution tank and a shampoo brush, it's the best machine for scrubbing in your prespray. Put on a drive block and you have a bonnet or pad machine. Doing vct floors? Best machine ever invented for small jobs. Yes it's heavy and has a learning curve but if I had to choose only one accessory machine paired with my truck mount, it would be a 175.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
My vibes has all but replaced my slow speed on my van's, but I bought an old Advanced years ago for $50. No telling how much $ it has made me over the years. Built like a tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom