A Bane in box truck

Tom Servo

Saw something I never thought I would ever see the other day a brand new box truck with an electric Bane truck mount in it. Do you think it would be more powerful in a bigger truck. :lol:

Tom Servo

He does not advertise that he does I have never met the guy. He actually looks Amish I think he must be a Mennonite.

Greenie

Actually, after looking at Steve's Avatar, I was thinking a box would be a good space choice for that set up, not exactly a space saver.

It's all good fun, not a personal insult...lol

Let's talk about 1.5" wands....

Rex Tyus

You are so correct about that Greenie. I had a Mini mount and a Maxi mount. It is a good thing you only needed one chemical to Clean the Bane Clene way cause there wasn't room for shit else in the van. :shock:

steve r

greenie actually i have the mini mount. i can fit a 20 in 175 a 15 in cimex and a pilelifter oh and a vacuum and lights,everything i need.

i am working on a gas powered add on. hek i might even add a chem injector. :) i have the blower and pump now i need the motor.i havent been seeing the old riding mowers for sale like i use too.

Rex Tyus

Steve I am assuming you have that mini mount in a regular sized van? Not a Mini van?

Even though I rag on the Bane, I can not remember having ANY down time from equipment failure when I ran mine.

steve r

rex,

yes it is in a full size ford.the tanks are pushed all the way to the back door with just enough room for the hose reel.that way i have a good amount of space up front.when you open the side door its wide open there.all the weight is on the rear axle too.

ive never not been able to do a job.

while i really like the bane i am typical and want more power and heat.i have been using the electric heater recently and boy that sure works good.i left it on one night and the water was 210 by morning.steam just shooting out the cap and inside the van was soaked lol.

i wouldnt do it any different though.its been good to me and allowed me to quit my full time job after only one year in business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom