A big thanks to Gary Heacock

prodrying

By now most of ya'll have seen our rug cleaning operation. I attribute alot of ideas for this to Gary Heacock. I want to thank him for always having a good solution to things. Now my shop looks nothing like his garage nor do I profess to even know 1% of what he does. However, I think I have saved every email he has ever sent me due to the fact that he has always given me great information and made me look at things differently.

He is the reason we will now clean rug pads, I had never thought of that before. Easy money and why not you are already cleaning their rugs.

He has helped me with ideas for my pulley system, pit, chemicals, and more.

I have never even met Gary but he is very gracious with his time and willingness to help me whenever I have asked him. He also made time to help me long before he retired.

So thanks Gary and I appreciate all the advice.

clean one

I have had the pleasure of meeting Gary Heacock some yrs ago at a winter fest in Pensacola Fl hes one very smart guy, and does not mind sharing with you.

Name
steve snail
Had the pleasure of meeting and sitting down talking to Gary at Mikeys party in Vegas. One of the good guys, for sure!

DevilDog

Heacock is one smart guy.

I have picked his brain a few times, and he has actually gone out with me on a job to advise me on a few things.

He has some different opinions...which is good. He does not toe the company line on many things...which is good.

Heacock is an example of a guy that can clean....because he KNOWS cleaning. He is not an example of a guy that thinks the equipment is the reason for good cleaning....humans are the reason.

I can't tell you how many times guys in my area have called me asking for advice and I didn't have the answer....but I referred them to Gary because I knew he would. Now, did they call? I don't know. Most of my friends are dumber than Brevik...which means they are ReTodded.

But if you can take advantage of a real good cleaners brain...then do it. Although Gary looks like he could kick ass on most here, he is not a spring chicken. So before he loses his mind, learn from him!!!

DevilDog

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Not only is Gary a Master at his art, he is also a true friend.

Mikey P

Administrator
Gary will once again be at Mikefest....

I hope he doesn't fall asleep in the parking lot again this year.

Come meet thew living legend while you still can.

R

R W

You haven't met Gary until he show's you his pillow with dog poop on it, and how to clean it. A silk one at that, I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom