A Bigger High Preformance Pool Filter ??

Johnnyone

Does any body know where I can get a bigger pool filter with 2 inch in and out. On some jobs it will plug up the stainless filter and I have to go check on it during the job to clean it.

With the wave of going to a 2.5 vacc hose do they make a pool filter for that hose?

On some jobs it doesn't get any lint and debris in it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
umm notice the key word POOL.....

they could give 2 shits about us BDCC to make one that would go on a 2.5...

chimp out the money for a good "custom" one...or grow the balls to run filterless :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

KBRENNY

Ever since I started pre-vacuuming I have never had my filter plug up enough to have to clean it out during a job. Very little debris is in the filter when I am finished and it speeds up my production number since I use a hole glide. I believe it also results in a better job of cleaning the carpet.
DCP_1793.jpg

I have the balls to run filter less and would do so if I had the tank like most of you on here do but I can not rinse/wash/scrub out my tank as easily. I actually would prefer no filter if I had better access to my tank.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well i cant get to mine very well....but well i like more sucky sucky...

so i deal with it and wash it out best i can at a few jobs where it dont matter what washes out

KBRENNY

The only openings on a Cobb unit are the 2" drain, the 2" inlet, and a cover that is about 9" x 6" where the blower filter is. This cover is at th back corner of the waste tank. Quite possibly the hardest tank to clean out in the market.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well i have an old steamaction tank...and it has them screwy screw on cover things...

and and and

you have a better filter then i do....i can only put in those stubby type ones...and they suck (no pun)

Johnnyone

Kevin

That's is a good modification to the pool filter.

Its looks like it doesn't cost to much but might be labor intensive.

Will it hold up after some use and abuse?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom