A carpet cleaner ventures into WDR

Chris A

Name
Chris
Thank you Mark. The "having a life" part is important to me to. I like to work to live, not the other way around.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Stay out of the WDR business, it's a killer, it can really run you ragged trying to handle all the work.

The calls are always at the worst possible times, after hours, weekends, holidays. It can be overwhelming until you build up a staff of 8-10 technicans. Then you can build a rotation to where 2-techs only serve a week every month to 5-weeks.

Awesome trailer Mark! It looks great, I really like it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
So is it more of a "go big or go home" kind of situation? I always imagined just taking a few here and there and stopping when we have too many, maybe harder to do than I thought. I truly have zero desire to grow larger than 2-3 employees, I suck as a manager...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No Chris, you can do as little or as much as you want. It's just that after going to all the effort of marketing then someone calls you and you're going to turn it down?

Our competition will. LOL

We had a loss at 11:00 pm on New Years Eve and the client was instructed to call one of the franchises. She did and they told her they were at one already and couldn't get there for awhile, then didn't know when. :roll: They told her she might try us. Of course we went out, $3,000.00 loss, whom ever was answering the call just didn't want to get out in the cold on a holiday.

You could aways network with other cleaners to take each others calls when you have something to do and wouldn't have coverage for emergencies.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I really dont want another truck if I can avoid it, Im short on parking space as it is...

markwaldin11

Supportive Member
Name
jagdish
They are brighter along with we could carry more cargo. In addition easier for me to be able to hook up to along with go forth along with perform water damage and mold by myself whenever required. I've the trailers covered and also a heating and cooling unit on top I have solely necessary to utilize with situations. Your drieaz snail air flow movers are generally placed on the partitions making use of their special increasing brackets (very wonderful with the way) I work the Pressure 9 axial lover’s lower center of the trailers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom