a carpet wand for the short fat guys

a question for the mfg who makes a wand for the 5'8 to 6'0 I have tried several wands and they all seem to be for some one about 5 to 6 inches taller than me I could only use the ti wand for half a day my shoulder was going to fall off. any suggestions

Name
Nate W.
travis montgomery said:
a question for the mfg who makes a wand for the 5'8 to 6'0 I have tried several wands and they all seem to be for some one about 5 to 6 inches taller than me I could only use the ti wand for half a day my shoulder was going to fall off. any suggestions

Stilts? :mrgreen:

sorry I'm not more help, I don't use a wand. Also, use more periods when typing. Little hard to read.

Chads

Supportive Member
Give Todd a call and see what he's using he's pratically a midget. You also might see what Watson's using :lol:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Travis;

There are several wands that fit my 6' frame very well (including the Bentley)

I think most cleaners want to be able to stand up while using the wand.

That's generally why they like the taller wands.

Drop by, and you can try several sizes.

Larry Cobb

John Watson

My wand was custom made for a Short, Fat and Ugly guy by Green Giides, Sorry you don't meet all the required prerequisits.

Maybe if you slip Jeff an extra $20 he will make yours just like mine!!!! Can't hurt to ask???

Watch it Chads, I can still kick ass,

Just need a step stool to get my foot that high any more..

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Maybe if you slip Jeff an extra $20 he will make yours just like mine!!!! Can't hurt to ask???

You mean with the little basket on the side just the right size to hold a bucket of KFC Extra Crispy Chicken, a tub of coleslaw or taters (your choice) & the optional moist towellet dispenser?

Greenie

My only question on the 1/2 day Ti wand experience is Glide or no Glide?

I'd take Larry up on his offer and see what he's got.

John Watson

Your avitar splains it, Your only running on 2 cylinders,

Most short guys have a complex, they want to be something else, I guess fat is the next best thing.. Me, I really went overboard I'm Ugly tooo. But I rides with 6 cylinders

R

R W

I'm so short, I use the stair wand to clean carpet. Of course, with them 2 foot strokes, it takes allllll day to clean a living room.

TimP

I think the best cure for someone who is having trouble with wand height is the glide....you don't have to have the wand in a certain height to work.

I highly recommend the greenhorn wand for all short tall etc. Unless you're like over 7' then you should be playing basketball and not cleaning carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom