A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CARPET CLEANER

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
blank after a quick display....vid works though
Same here. I went to bitly and tried a URL shortener but that didn't work. It's also doing it on facebook. something screwy in the YouTube end. They have been changing a lot of stuff lately.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Same here. I went to bitly and tried a URL shortener but that didn't work. IT's also doing it on facebook. something screwy in the YouTube end. They have been changing a lot of stuff lately.
try changing/setting the thumbnail maybe

otherwise idk

Name
BradFenstermaker
Enjoyed the groovy cleaning music.
You listen to that with ear buds??

Serious question. Did you wire up the switch lights in cargo area yourself?

The stock lamps suck and time out to early.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I gotta say, this video was a pain in the butt to edit. I had almost 2 hours of video I edited down to under 20 min.

Name
Matt Ross
I think you are smart to start a channel and put work Into it. There are so many people making stupid money off youtube. Car youtubers in their 20s who worked at fast food places 5 years ago are making 500k plus a year making mediocre videos. It's crazy to me. Your music is questionable, but your editing is not bad. Its apparent that you put some work into it.

Reactions: TConway and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I think you are smart to start a channel and put work Into it. There are so many people making stupid money off youtube. Car youtubers in their 20s who worked at fast food places 5 years ago are making 500k plus a year making mediocre videos. It's crazy to me. Your music is questionable, but your editing is not bad. Its apparent that you put some work into it.
Thanks. Yeah, I know my music is a little....fluffy. I was just having a bit of fun. In the future I'll subscribe to a copyright free site and also get some licencing. As far as editing goes, I'm a bit limited as to what I can do. I only have windows movie maker and it doesn't do a whole lot.

@Mark Saiger , what editing software do you use? @Mikey P , your last MF Legends Brands video was pretty good. I was wondering what editing program you used also.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Thanks for sharing, I haven’t slept that good in years. I’m sure you will run into Cujo the next time you go to the Asian Buffet.
That dog would have deserved it! That little thing was mean. While I was cleaning it bit me in the heels. I had to chase it out with my wand. That was no joke. I had to have my head on a swivel the entire time I was cleaning that place.

Reactions: KSL

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks. Yeah, I know my music is a little....fluffy. I was just having a bit of fun. In the future I'll subscribe to a copyright free site and also get some licencing. As far as editing goes, I'm a bit limited as to what I can do. I only have windows movie maker and it doesn't do a whole lot.

@Mark Saiger , what editing software do you use? @Mikey P , your last MF Legends Brands video was pretty good. I was wondering what editing program you used also.
ActionDirector

Only editing on my phone yet
Screenshot_20191114-080641_One UI Home.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom