A different thread about vacuums. One that we can't argue on

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have a 17k sqft job coming up. I'm using this to vacuum.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I have a 17k sqft job coming up. I'm using this to vacuum.

Did you buy one or are you renting it?

Name
Nate W.
He had a CX15 before the ZipperSS.. Never seen @Nomad74 with a Bonzer but could be wrong..

I have 3 Wide Vacs and its only good for large areas.. I had a powerflite one back in the day, was a POS.. The best wide area vac is the Windsor Nuwave with counter rotating brushes on the vacuum.. I'm still on the hunt for a Windsor Chariot ivac.. It's the battery powered counter rotating vacuum ride on..

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
He had a CX15 before the ZipperSS.. Never seen @Nomad74 with a Bonzer but could be wrong..

I have 3 Wide Vacs and its only good for large areas.. I had a powerflite one back in the day, was a POS.. The best wide area vac is the Windsor Nuwave with counter rotating brushes on the vacuum.. I'm still on the hunt for a Windsor Chariot ivac.. It's the battery powered counter rotating vacuum ride on..
I wished I knew you were looking for a Chariot. I run into them every once in a while. I use a Chariot 26 scrubber. It is awesome.

Name
Nate W.
I wished I knew you were looking for a Chariot. I run into them every once in a while. I use a Chariot 26 scrubber. It is awesome.

I see them around but the deals are in the 48states.. Batteries seem to be the biggest expense.. I watched a hotel worker use the chariot vacuum to do the 200’ hallways.. Literally 3mins and was on to the next.. It does work well on a open areas..

Then I’d either have to get a lift gate or ramps for transporting.. Vacuuming is the time consuming part of commercial because quite frankly the janitors only vacuum if they visibly see soil.. I get the pricing they pay doesn’t include proper vacuuming because the time it takes to do an adequate job they’d lose money..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok @Kenny Hayes. I uploaded the wrong vacuum. I took a pick today while at the shop working. You aren’t the o ly one that has senior moments. Looks like its a Windsor.

IMG_6498.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom