A dose of Urine

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, when it rains it pours. Got another big one. White carpet that was very neglected. The resident wanted urine work done but this place was so bad I turned them down. They were insistent that I address the hallway because the smell was so bad. Away to work I went. There was so much urine, the base boards were swollen. See pics below.

C2B5E4BD-3888-4A82-ACA5-7BA1CE5FFDFC.jpegA7CDAC2E-8292-4C78-A236-74EC2606C327.jpeg928834C0-F8B2-449B-BE78-46EA520ECCC5.jpeg8CDC46B6-84B6-4810-829A-DC0540EEB4D1.jpeg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
You know what I love about this industry?

We get to work for a demographic that we create.

I see this all of the time. Apartment cleaners, restaurant cleaners (some of these guys didn’t survive the pandemic), designer referred cleaners, pet owner cleaners, LGBTQ community cleaners, corporate commercial cleaners, “Main Street” commercial cleaners, and cleaners that focus on “green” cleaning.

They start out cleaning for whoever they can reach, then over time they create their own demographic, often based on a few major accounts in a group that create a comfort zone that expands.

There are often some multiples of the above list that “fit together”, but it gets to the point where I know brothers who are in the same community and never overlap at all.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Good morning. Off to another urine job. Got three today. This time I’m armed with Saiger‘s urine treatment deodorizers and stain remover‘s. I won like four different types of urine chemicals in the last Mikey’s Board auction. I definitely have my choice of treatments today. I think I’ll use the bubbling urine mango scent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom