a first.

Mikey P

Administrator
I had to use my beater pos 1989 Econoline to lug up a 12 ft roll of Duramove to San Fran today.

On the way home it starts to make a sound very much like a dozen playing cards would make if wedged in a bicycle wheel going 65 mph.

I pulled over to get some gas and check out the sound be fore heading over the Santa Cruz Mountains.
After stopping my TECH tells me to move the van forward a few feet to get to the pump hose.

Van wont turn over. :shock:

A few attempts later she starts and I now have smoke coming from the key hole :shock: :shock:

and I have oil dripping from all over and under the engine as well as a smoking muffler that looks soaked in oil at one end. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm gonna pull the 2100 and put the Ford on mBay for $5.00

Stereo not included...

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
I had to use my beater pos 1989 Econoline to lug up a 12 ft roll of Duramove to San Fran today.

On the way home it starts to make a sound very much like a dozen playing cards would make if wedged in a bicycle wheel going 65 mph.

I pulled over to get some gas and check out the sound be fore heading over the Santa Cruz Mountains.
After stopping my TECH tells me to move the van forward a few feet to get to the pump hose.

Van wont turn over. :shock:

A few attempts later she starts and I now have smoke coming from the key hole :shock: :shock:

and I have oil dripping from all over and under the engine as well as a smoking muffler that looks soaked in oil at one end. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm gonna pull the 2100 and put the Ford on mBay for $5.00

Stereo not included...

not a head gasket, is the starter trying to engage, or is it just clicking, or what? Sounds like you threw a rod out the oil pan.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Plug it up with goop and sell it to some mexicans so they can get across the border.

Greenie

Rickie, that stuff actually work? cause that video looked suspicious, they seriously could have presented that better, less suspicious. but if you say it works!

Bob Foster

This one
thisone.jpg

its a diesel and has only 8,000 miles on it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &viewitem=

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Sounds like the oil leaked out via a problem(ran something over or oil pan rusted out). The noise was the motor knocking and siezing up(not starting). Junk now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom