A guy had a Cross american recoil today

Greenie

"Brett" is the only customer I have in SoCal with a shiny new XPS, there is one other guy who runs his mouth on the recoil board from SoCal but hasn't got the chutzpa to represent his purchase and shut up all these naysayers even though it's driving distance and he "might" learn a few things over the weekend....

Brett has just taken one of his vacs off the second cord, and assigned it it's own power cord, it's still very much a stock XPS, just plug both of those into a splitter to find single cord Amp draw, it will run fine and represent the XPS well at the shoot out, but he doesn't want any of you yahoos opening up the chassis and poking around with his new toy, I would have to swear to kill ya if he allowed me to bring it down, and i would have to babysit it....something I don;t think is gonna happen as I'm coming for fun.

So maybe Mikey has "another" XPS in mind?

As for the whole whole Amp draw/Elec. heat thing...you don't see any onboard heat on a GreenGlides M5 do u?
All reserved for vac, pump, pump out, and if you hook up a glided wand FIRST, it'll run fine on 2 - 15amp circuits....and it'll run your Titanium wand just fine at 100ft.

Brett

Geez Jeff, I alway's hook up my green glide last. I guess I'm doing it wrong. Anybody is welcome to stop by the house to check out my Recoil and Mytee, and I can even run them for ya. I would also be willing to bring it to Central Cleaning Supply if Shawn wouldn't mind if John and Jeff want to bring some Mytee's. That's if for some reason you guy's don't wind up with a New Style Recoil at San Diego.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom